Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

apple, grape and orange are the consistently hardest flavors for sweet makers to gently caress up in my experience, but cherry, watermelon and pineapple are good too

banana flavor can go gently caress itself most of the time even though I like real bananas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
The OP!!

FreddyJackieTurner
May 15, 2008

Apple sucks. Lime was a way better skittles flavor

Cool Blue Reason
Jan 7, 2010

by Lowtax
Apple? Hmm.. Not sure I agree with that. Orange and grape? Yeah, heck yeah.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

JohnsonsJohnson posted:

Apple sucks. Lime was a way better skittles flavor

lime and lemon are indeed really solid flavors

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
Me giving a regular response: Pineapple is good.

Me trying to fit into my new role as gbs poster: Oh, :allears: tell me more about :colbert: how cherry isn't for complete actual spergs. Hurr. Hurrdurr duff hurr. :bravo: Awww, enjoying your banana, you loving sjw reddit scum :) Yeahhhhhhh... I'll be over here enjoying my pineapple hth

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
Blue

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

blue raspberry is also a really excellent flavor even if it doesn't exist in nature

Spider Helidon
Nov 4, 2010

by XyloJW
red

Sopapillas! Alright!
Oct 24, 2010

Blue and purple are the only right answers, everything else is wrong as gently caress

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer
THS and Spanish Manlove. Truly I have no idea who's a fruit and who isn't in these forums anymore. It seems like everyone is, but that can't possibly be right can it? I mean just from a statistical perspective. Also those candy orange slices with the sugar rind were pretty much spot on, though I haven't had one in years

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
I do have to admit the recent travesty of green = apple instead of the classic green = lime is very troublesome.

Only 90s kids will remember this (green = lime).

cool new Metroid game
Oct 7, 2009

hail satan

purple is very much my poo poo

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor
sugar + citric acid + food dye = fruit

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
Cherry must be good because Americans loving love it

Cherry pie cherry pants cherry fish everything in America comes cherry flavored it's insane!!!

:frogsiren:

Jick Magger
Dec 27, 2005
Grimey Drawer
What flavor were the blue m&ms? I really liked those.

My wife also bought these really weird apples, they're shaped kinda like lightbulbs, and have greenish brown skin, I like them too.

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor

Jick Magger posted:

What flavor were the blue m&ms? I really liked those.

My wife also bought these really weird apples, they're shaped kinda like lightbulbs, and have greenish brown skin, I like them too.

Those might have been pears.

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
What's the one that is made out of beaver butthole? That one.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

no they will not posted:

Me giving a regular response: Pineapple is good.

Me trying to fit into my new role as gbs poster: Oh, :allears: tell me more about :colbert: how cherry isn't for complete actual spergs. Hurr. Hurrdurr duff hurr. :bravo: Awww, enjoying your banana, you loving sjw reddit scum :) Yeahhhhhhh... I'll be over here enjoying my pineapple hth

shoulda used :smug: instead of :)

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
Lime is good imo.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

zedprime posted:

What's the one that is made out of beaver butthole? That one.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Business Gorillas posted:

shoulda used :smug: instead of :)

No that only gets used in extremely low level irony

Funkstar Deluxe
May 7, 2007

「☆☆☆」
i like the taste of jackfruit and rambutan

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

Ignatius M. Meen posted:

apple, grape and orange are the consistently hardest flavors for sweet makers to gently caress up in my experience, but cherry, watermelon and pineapple are good too

banana flavor can go gently caress itself most of the time even though I like real bananas

banana flavour emulates the gros michel banana rather than the cavendish that we're used to today. thats why it doesnt taste liek what you expect

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Avocado and Tomato.

Jick Magger
Dec 27, 2005
Grimey Drawer

Lunixnerd posted:

Those might have been pears.

No there was probably 3 or 4 of them.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

no they will not posted:

dang

de_dust
Jan 21, 2009

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
green apple

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Benito Hitlerstalin posted:

Cherry must be good because Americans loving love it

Cherry pie cherry pants cherry fish everything in America comes cherry flavored it's insane!!!

:frogsiren:

if vagina was cherry flavor I would eat more of it

• Locked thread