Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Faffel
Dec 31, 2008

A bouncy little mouse!

it's been 15 years but we can finally use these anti-tank weapons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Faffel
Dec 31, 2008

A bouncy little mouse!

Al Borland posted:

on our own tanks!

judging from what i know of military personnel, this isn't a bad thing?

Faffel fucked around with this message at 08:51 on Oct 20, 2014

Faffel
Dec 31, 2008

A bouncy little mouse!

Chinatown posted:

this isnt ISIS related exactly but gently caress this is some amazing poo poo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvuwUxaJmlo&t=50s

it's eerie how similar this is to a real, well-modded arma 2 session

the only thing is in arma 2 you dont get the boner from extinguishing a real human life

Faffel
Dec 31, 2008

A bouncy little mouse!

wish arma 3 would get mods and a player base i could play with imo for some of this sick action

Faffel
Dec 31, 2008

A bouncy little mouse!

Typical Pubbie posted:

What is going on with that guy? He looks like he's got a sweater halfway on as he's running past the tank.

i assumed he was in the middle of trying to tear off his burning military uniform top or w/e

Faffel
Dec 31, 2008

A bouncy little mouse!

Avalanche posted:

How the gently caress did that guy survive after all of the ammo in the tank caught on fire?

b.c. it doesn't all explode at the same time and i imagine not all the bullets are facing towards the crew compartment just a guess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Faffel
Dec 31, 2008

A bouncy little mouse!

Dalael posted:

Holy cow... I had never seen this video.

This is kinda hard to watch for me. I kinda hate the idea of killing other people.. . Buuut its gotta be done.

What kinda bugs me about this video tho, is when I see them shooting rockets or missile at one dude walking away. Feels like a waste of taxpayers money. Can't they just machinegun him to death?

Those are exploding giant bullets

• Locked thread