Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
StoneOfShame
Jul 28, 2013

This is the best kitchen ever.
That was a crazy bender resulting in that last post, I'm now terrified of benzos and opiods, no drugs but alcohol and cigarettes for me now but they're not really drugs right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phoon
Apr 23, 2010

^^ lol drat dude

i like to read the weed growing thread and dream of what might be

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
Wasn't there a gay meth man who wanted to join ISIS and his boyfriend got on and posted dick pics or was it just a troll I forgot, either way I remember d pics so it's a win either way having some closure would be nice though.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Buschmaki posted:

Wasn't there a gay meth man who wanted to join ISIS and his boyfriend got on and posted dick pics or was it just a troll I forgot, either way I remember d pics so it's a win either way having some closure would be nice though.

lol
who could that be?

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

gggiiimmmppp posted:

A goon hero dug out a bunch of phenazepam posts from the archives starting here and it's a great read http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3637404&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=3#post435130966

Catch up on all the joose references you don't get in that thread. Goons drinking acetone, buying pianos, etc.

it's funny to watch you pretend to be any different or better than them, mr car crash and thai opiates guy

edit:

gggiiimmmppp posted:

but if you ever think its a good idea to do heroin you can just go read the heroin thread

if you still think it's a good idea you've got it coming anyway

lol guy thinks there's any difference between opiate addiction and heroin addiction. ya, so did my friends who started with oxycontin and wound up doing heroin :thumbsup: sounds like you'll kill yourself soon, but please don't buy another car and put other people at risk again you loving moron

ashgromnies fucked around with this message at 13:54 on Oct 16, 2014

Faux-Ass Nonsense
Feb 9, 2013

by Lowtax
are there any good quotes comparing the playful profundity of a psychedelic experience to video games?

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

gggiiimmmppp posted:

Kidsolo posted:

i almost forgot, you are one of the "responsible" retards. you can never get enough meth... am I right?

Hey can we have less edgy dipshits trying to out-reddit each other with how hard we can mock addicts? Especially you, gggiiimmmppp, you know how much the kids look up to you.

Addiction is a killer and the #1 reason people don't seek help is because they're ashamed. Also, don't call people retards, that's the worst loving thing.

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

whats the deal with americans and meth anyway?

Steampunk iPhone
Sep 2, 2009

by XyloJW

Faux-rear end Nonsense posted:

are there any good quotes comparing the playful profundity of a psychedelic experience to video games?

I dont care enough to find quotes but a lot of goons like to take LSD alone in their room and play video games for 8 hours

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Nonsense posted:

everybody mentions the hondarider lsd #recovery to a heroin addict thread, forgetting to mention she died and hondarider gets to be bitter and fat offsite

i thought she posted recently? the rest is true tho

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Whorelord posted:

it lets you work (poorly, inefficiently) forever

walmart would collapse if meth didnt power the overnight stock shifts

entitled duck
Jul 19, 2008

oh hello
people losing jobs and crashing into posts are the modern world equivalent of an ancestor being too hosed up and falling into the fire during a drum ceremony.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

SplitSoul posted:

i thought she posted recently? the rest is true tho

that would be really cool, because as far as I remember it was over a course of weeks and she was getting deeper into her addiction when HR was melting down, and the callout thread made it seem she had died, sorry if its the case she's fine/alive.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
ive never met a person whos into doin hard drugs that wasnt a huge fuckin weirdo loser

Incredulous Dylan
Oct 22, 2004

Fun Shoe

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

Hey can we have less edgy dipshits trying to out-reddit each other with how hard we can mock addicts? Especially you, gggiiimmmppp, you know how much the kids look up to you.

Addiction is a killer and the #1 reason people don't seek help is because they're ashamed. Also, don't call people retards, that's the worst loving thing.

lol

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

also deadken has finally passed on

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Nonsense posted:

also deadken has finally passed on

like dead ken deadken?

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Fandyien posted:

imo group reinforcement is bad for someone w/a drug habit

doing drugs alone is sad though

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>

School Nickname posted:

Was the thread of a goon shooting up some soda pop a tcc or gbs thread?

that was an acid-kore thread

e: he was the guy that extracted and purified thc so he could shoot it up, too

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Jonny 290 posted:

like dead ken deadken?

dubstep

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

when i look at tcc i'm definitely like "yeah, these people have they're poo poo together. they're definitely going places."

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

HELLO THERE I COME FROM THE FUTURE

Fandyien posted:

drat i didn't know ambien could gently caress you up like that. i don't get it when ppl gently caress their poo poo up like that doing drugs, i've done a lot of drugs and i haven't lost control of my actions even remotely since i was like 16

I was prescribed ambien for a bout of insomnia, and it led to me sleepwalking EVERYWHERE. poo poo is funky.

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

well they should be loving ashamed

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug

did he died?

onemanlan
Oct 4, 2006
There was a chick in the Heroin thread before it was closed who was talking about getting a poo poo ton of Mexican heroin and limiting her use while also pretty much admitting she had a problem. Plenty of people tried to talk her out of the situation she claimed she had it under control and had a plan to have it last like 2 months. Come a page or two later she's done it in about 1/4th of the time she'd originally allotted. It was sad all around, yet informative.

The ambien and benzo thread had their own stories of delights here and there if you know where to look.

I joined SA for TCC and am glad I've gravitated away from it after a while. Something about being 18-23ish was a giant off-and-on bender for me. At least they provide better info than most forums do regardless of the users(looking at you HondaRider1832423)!

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005

Whorelord posted:

workworkworkworkworkworkwork

but actually its because it's easy to make from pseudoephedrine and has fewer side effects than normal speed. there is no such thing as non-meth speed in the US (except adderall lol)

Azraelle
Jan 13, 2008

I love drugs and the people that take them

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
hi tcc, long time lurker first time poster. i like to do heroin for fun sometimes but im not addicted and it isnt a regular thing. anyway my question is where to shoot up if all of my veins are tapped out. thanks all.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

gggiiimmmppp posted:

but if you ever think its a good idea to do heroin you can just go read the heroin thread

you took amphetamines, benadryl and ambien and rammed your car into a tree

you have it coming. you do. and i hope you get it without murdering a van full of kids.

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

wow i cant tell if u are trolling or if this thread is a time portal to old gbs

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

roboshit posted:

sometimes i like to look at old gbs on the internet wayback machine for a blood-curdling halloween fright

reagan
Apr 29, 2008

by Lowtax
TCC is an amazing resource for medical professionals, especially pharmacists

Syd Midnight
Sep 23, 2005

tcc is a good autoerotic asphyxiation forum, and is usually good for information. If you do autoerotic asphyxiation you mostly rely on hearsay, myth, and rumor when doing things, and that's stupendously dangerous so you can get all holier than thou because Michael Hutchence and David Carradine were retarded but it's actually pretty useful if you actually masturbate while hanging yourself. Remember it's there if you can overcome your asthma and aversion to sex and you find yourself in a party where there's people jacking off while strangling themselves, maybe by accident

EnabledAssman
Dec 29, 2008
I used to post on TCC. I also used to shoot heroin, I even did meth once and I can tell you people that constantly post about drugs online are loving insane and the type of person you should look out for IRL.

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
Thanks to tcc I was able to get my paws on all kinds of chemicals that sound more like error codes than drugs.

tripped my balls off, saw god A++

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

GENDERWEIRD GREEDO posted:

you took amphetamines, benadryl and ambien and rammed your car into a tree

you have it coming. you do. and i hope you get it without murdering a van full of kids.

I took some ambien to go to sleep and don't remember the rest and wasn't thinking clearly at the time but yes the whole situation up to and including the wreck is terrifying and I'm lucky that I'm ok and everyone else is also

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

HELLO THERE I COME FROM THE FUTURE
TCC helped me pick a really good weed vape pen.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

roboshit posted:

that's because you puny weaklings have forgotten what real trolling is

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

gggiiimmmppp posted:

I took some ambien to go to sleep and don't remember the rest and wasn't thinking clearly at the time but yes the whole situation up to and including the wreck is terrifying and I'm lucky that I'm ok and everyone else is also

ok well as long as you realize the biggest problem isn't really what you took but your decision making skills that led you to think it would be a good idea to mix a bunch of strong drugs together

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009
I remember this one guy in TCC.... he posted asking for advice about whether or not he should try crack with his girlfriend who apparently 'sometimes gets crack for free at parties'. He seemed somehow unaware that for a chick getting crack for free at parties also means that she sucked a bunch of dick at parties for crack.

• Locked thread