Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Jim Barris posted:

I remember this one guy in TCC.... he posted asking for advice about whether or not he should try crack with his girlfriend who apparently 'sometimes gets crack for free at parties'. He seemed somehow unaware that for a chick getting crack for free at parties also means that she sucked a bunch of dick at parties for crack.

cu...cu...c..

cucked!

(no kinkshaming intended)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009
Just to clarify if you're ever asking yourself 'should i smoke this crack' the answer is always 'yes'

Clayren
Jun 4, 2008

grandma plz don't folow me on twiter its embarassing, if u want to know what animes im watching jsut read the family newsletter like normal
I once made a Krokodil megathread with numerous obvious references to not having skin in the OP and a good 3/4ths of the TCC posters didn't get the joke.

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Don't do it kids. Crack is whack. Grandpa knows. All your cartoon buddies know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzKx92QD8Hk

A drink and a puff from the old smurf pipe now and then is alright, though.

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

I liked those old goldmined threads with the retards who tried injecting soda and snorted some random pills from their grandma's cabinet, which turned out to be something like a blood pressure pill and an anti-inflammatory.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

The_Franz posted:

I liked those old goldmined threads with the retards who tried injecting soda and snorted some random pills from their grandma's cabinet, which turned out to be something like a blood pressure pill and an anti-inflammatory.

"Hey, you've heard of Vicodin right? Well this stuff is pretty much the same stuff. Tylenol fuckin' gelcaps man, the best - I am trippin balls right now"

Coldstone Cream-my-pants
Jun 21, 2007
I take the yellow pill so I'm alert and awake during the day and I take the red one to sleep at night. Look out trees

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

GENDERWEIRD GREEDO posted:

ok well as long as you realize the biggest problem isn't really what you took but your decision making skills that led you to think it would be a good idea to mix a bunch of strong drugs together

I am prescribed adderall and ambien, and taking adderall in the morning and ambien+benadryl at night in the doses that produced my wreck is entirely within the scope of what my doctors have encouraged me to do. That said, this poo poo is ridiculous, I have no interest in using ambien again because it didn't help me sleep ~half the time under ideal circumstances and I'm going to try to do without adderall for a while because if I take it any later than 8am it keeps me up at night and guarantees I'll need something to get to sleep. I even tossed some unrelated recrational drugs because they are stimulants and I'm going to do without for a while!

If you think this is the same as buying a big sack of scary russian benzos from the internet and then eyeballing them knowing full well that you'll be blacked out for a week if you take 1 tiny grain too much then I don't know what to tell you :v:

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005
Everybody knows you are supposed to bike when you do speed and ambien

Buddha.
Sep 24, 2007

"Have compassion for all beings, rich and poor alike; each has their suffering. Some suffer too much, others too little."
College Slice

Nonsense posted:

everybody mentions the hondarider lsd #recovery to a heroin addict thread, forgetting to mention she died and hondarider gets to be bitter and fat offsite

I know hondarider in real life. Like really.

Clayren
Jun 4, 2008

grandma plz don't folow me on twiter its embarassing, if u want to know what animes im watching jsut read the family newsletter like normal
Need to make a thread in TCC about taking the Red Pill. #gamersgate

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I once got banned for saying in a dogpaddle or whatever the gently caress his name was, that it was like the 3td time he made a thread threatening suicide, and EVERY TIME he did it for attention. I got banned for apparently trolling, but in that post I said he wasn't serious, would just get back on poo poo and just do it again a little while later.

Turns out i was right, he was back posting about doing hella drugs for a while after that, and toxx me if he didn't commit suicide by drugs, or at least claim again that he was, so gently caress whoever banned me, I want my $10 back lowtax.

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

:siren:This poster loves police brutality, but only when its against minorities!:siren:

Put this loser on ignore immediately!
gbs 1.4 - social media 2.0 > gin and joose

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

:siren:This poster loves police brutality, but only when its against minorities!:siren:

Put this loser on ignore immediately!

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

that's because you puny weaklings have forgotten what real trolling is
id like to forget what your posting looks like

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

THE FUCKIN ROBOCOP posted:

I once got banned for saying in a dogpaddle or whatever the gently caress his name was, that it was like the 3td time he made a thread threatening suicide, and EVERY TIME he did it for attention. I got banned for apparently trolling, but in that post I said he wasn't serious, would just get back on poo poo and just do it again a little while later.

Turns out i was right, he was back posting about doing hella drugs for a while after that, and toxx me if he didn't commit suicide by drugs, or at least claim again that he was, so gently caress whoever banned me, I want my $10 back lowtax.

I completely forgot about Dog Paddle. I remember him posting a lot about walking 2 miles down a country road at night to spend his last $20 on Robitussin

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
Half the posts in this thread are people saying "lol I posted this fake thing in TCC and people thought it was serious!" and the other half are people saying "you won't believe this crazy story I read in TCC!". Uh, so I guess add those two things together and what do you get?

Azraelle
Jan 13, 2008

Clayren posted:

Need to make a thread in TCC about taking the Red Pill. #gamersgate

That post was good

edit: meant to quote the krokodil thread post, but please make this too

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

GENDERWEIRD GREEDO posted:

you took amphetamines, benadryl and ambien and rammed your car into a tree

you have it coming. you do. and i hope you get it without murdering a van full of kids.

i also like how he negatively ascertains heroin users while buying shady thai opiates online

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
also i vaguely remember some guy who was debating whether to smuggle drugs into one of those countries with the death penalty for drugs but he's NOT an addict guys, he's totally functional and fine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
I was thinking about reducing ambien and say 5-10mg of adderal and cramming that into capsules and giving it an edgy cool name to sell because frankly it sounds pretty cool and I have huge legal access to both (and I wont ever take adderall ever again my life). I was even going to purposefully select a certain generic brand that gives the smoothest euphoria and thought this was the greatest idea. But then I woke up the next day no longer on ambien and realized lmao that is a major loving felony and no way

I dont post in TCC you can tell because I didn't actually do any of it

• Locked thread