Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
Werewolf dream #3

I dreamed that I was sitting at the kitchen table, sipping coffee and reading the morning newspaper. I noticed an article about a young boy who saved his family from a werewolf by shooting it with his dad's gun which was loaded with silver jacketed werewolf loads. I smiled broadly as I cut out the piece to save in my scrapbook.

Then I woke up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XALVTzMOeQ

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

Werewolf dream #4 (the last one)

I dreamed I was hunting a werewolf in the mountains of Montana. My wife was my gun bearer. We crept to the top of a small rise and I just knew that the werewolf was in the little draw about 150 yards below. I'd only have a half a minute at most to get the shot before the full moon set. I whispered, ".270" and held out my hand. She was just passing the rifle to me when I woke up.

I can only hope that I have one last werewolf dream before I die, wherein I either get the fucker or he gets me.

Vampire dream story available upon request.

Guancho
Aug 23, 2010

You don't write any postcards when you're on the road to self-discovery
I saw a werewolf drinking a pina colada at Trader Vic's

His hair was perfect

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Fagmaster posted:

im a werenerd

ahem i think the plural is werewolves

came to post this

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

Trixie Hardcore posted:

I learned only yesterday that Wolfman Jack was not an actual werewolf.

I heard that once a guy picked up a hitchhiker and the hitchhiker was wearing a bag over his head. The hitchhiker was Wolfman Jack and he didn't want people to stop because he was famous, but to stop to just help out a fellow human.

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

Guancho posted:

I saw a werewolf drinking a pina colada at Trader Vic's

His hair was perfect

do you know how long a moderately well groomed werewolf spends approximately 4 hours a day brushing his coat

Viridiant
Nov 7, 2009

Big PP Energy
Are you planning on having any werewolf meetups. If so, where.

naem
May 29, 2011

I feel like I'd want at least a 44 magnum for a werewolf honestly

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

naem posted:

I feel like I'd want at least a 44 magnum for a werewolf honestly

Nah, it's all about shot placement, really. I mean if you blast away with a hand cannon and hit 2 outta 6 it won't do as much good as 3/3 well placed. And as a bonus, you still got 3 left if the fucker still twitchin'.

edit: that's why I prefer .270 win over 30-06 any day.

dee eight fucked around with this message at 20:40 on Oct 15, 2014

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

Old Dirty Cumburgs posted:

That is fine. :) Welcome

thanks brother! umm...i can contribute to the were pack by like...letting werewolves use my fur for medicine. it's anti bacterial

sorry thoughts come slowly when you're a weresloth

Edit: If we're on the subject of crazy werewolf dreams: if anyone has ever read any of my contributions in the dream threads, you know I have annoyingly detailed and vivid dreams. I'll keep this one short.

The dream opened up with the vision of a large, grassy hill overlooking a medieval village. Three lone figures in long black cloaks stood out against the light of the full moon at the crest of the hill. It seemed to me that they were discussing some poo poo, and one of the figures kept gesticulating at the town. As I drew closer, the leader turned toward me and smiled, revealing wolf fangs in his otherwise human face. The other two dudes started to shift into wolves. I tried to run but they easily caught me. I felt myself being bitten and mauled, but then suddenly the pain went away. I stood, feeling charged with life and full of energy. "Welcome to the pack, dude" said the lead guy. "You're a werewolf now. Help us kill everyone in town." For a moment, I considered just running, but as the last ebb of humanity drained from me I knew that slaughtering everyone would be fun. So I did. I thnk I ripped apart about 10 or 15 people, men women and children with my bare claws and fangs. In the dream, I was having a blast and looking forward to centuries as a werewolf just killing endlessly.

Then I woke up and my humanity returned. I felt like such a shitheel for the rest of teh day.

Radical and BADical! fucked around with this message at 21:10 on Oct 15, 2014

tupac holocron
Apr 23, 2008
The son of Maryam is about to descend amongst you as a correct ruler, he will break the cross and kill the pig!

Fagmaster posted:

im a werenerd

ahem i think the plural is werewolves

wolf should not be pluralized since it modifies the base noun were (a werewolf is a man with wolflike traits); the correct plural of werewolf is wereswolf

tupac holocron fucked around with this message at 21:25 on Oct 15, 2014

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
Hi, can someone direct me to the Frankensteins thread? I assume some monster here can direct me. TIA.

tupac holocron
Apr 23, 2008
The son of Maryam is about to descend amongst you as a correct ruler, he will break the cross and kill the pig!
if you hold that a werewolf is a real wolf when transformed, then the plural is "werewolves" for a group in wolf form and "wereswolf" for a group in human form. a mixed group cannot be referred to with either term because english does not permit aggregate plural nouns to encompass different items, for example there is no word for a shepherd and his flock

Iprazochrome
Nov 3, 2008

brave nazi aviator posted:

wolf should not be pluralized since it modifies the base noun were (a werewolf is a man with wolflike traits); the correct plural of werewolf is wereswolf

the prefix were- (as a noun) is no longer productive morphologically in English so it doesn't really make any sense to analyse it as a noun-noun compound

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
gently caress WEREWOLFS

gently caress VAMPRIES

HUMANS RULE

tupac holocron
Apr 23, 2008

273423-X posted:

the prefix were- (as a noun) is no longer productive morphologically in English so it doesn't really make any sense to analyse it as a noun-noun compound

i disagree, but "werewolves" is still incorrect even if you don't analyze the word as a compound; the correct plural would be either werewolfs or werewolfs/werewolves depending on the phase of the moon (if you hold that a transformed werewolf is not intrinsically a man)

Viridiant
Nov 7, 2009

Big PP Energy

Shinjobi posted:

gently caress WEREWOLFS

gently caress VAMPRIES

HUMANS RULE

naem
May 29, 2011

My werewolf dreams mostly involve being some kind of four legged creature running around clawing and biting people and then I wake up feeling hungover and then I have to spend a whole day pooping once a month or so. Like all day pooping. Like I ate a whole bunch (of people?)

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot
I ran into three Werewolves one night when I was in Pittsburgh. Scared me, but I was able to beat the hell out of one of them, and his cohorts ran off screaming. It was dark, but the one thing I could remember were the eyes. Those huge, soulless, unblinking eyes still give me the creeps.

It was scary, but I never knew I had the strength in me to defeat a supernatural creature like that. If I ever run into another, I'll be ready...

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
Pittsburgh werewolfs are pussies

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot

Claven666 posted:

Pittsburgh werewolfs are pussies

drat straight. Nothing like what I read in books or saw in movies.

Like five feet six inches tall, white and blue fur, and again, those giant, eerie eyes and an evil smile. I didn't get a close look before I slammed a garbage can into the monster's face.

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

Great Orb!
Feb 4, 2009
can this be the thread anthem https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HE-7v7XZC8

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Machai posted:

Wereworf

Goddamn I wish that is what Klonolongs looked like.

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
I'm really bad at werewolfing. 4 years, and I still have yet to eat more than three people.
I've been hit by car. Fell out of a tree. Stabbed in the nose. I got locked in a shed. Trapped in a porta potty. Wrapped up in electrical wires. Electrocuted by a fence. Fell on a fence. Attacked by bees. Kidnapped by a biker gang. Stuck on a boat. Hit by a train. Hit by a falling tree. Hit by a falling wall. Hit by a printer. Got launched down the street by a catapult. Shot by an arrow. Fell in a pit.

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

I'm really bad at werewolfing. 4 years, and I still have yet to eat more than three people.
I've been hit by car. Fell out of a tree. Stabbed in the nose. I got locked in a shed. Trapped in a porta potty. Wrapped up in electrical wires. Electrocuted by a fence. Fell on a fence. Attacked by bees. Kidnapped by a biker gang. Stuck on a boat. Hit by a train. Hit by a falling tree. Hit by a falling wall. Hit by a printer. Got launched down the street by a catapult. Shot by an arrow. Fell in a pit.

we got another yinzer in here, three-phase

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

"I want to gently caress you like an animal." - Kurt Cobain

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Claven666 posted:

we got another yinzer in here, three-phase

Yeah sure, I'm not the toughest werewolf in my area. But you can't be. There are so many vampire hunters (vampires are always cooler) around that they make it impossible for a working class stiff like me to get up in the world.

naem
May 29, 2011

Werewolf is such a solo act I don't like that is a spectator sport now.

Werewolfing should be 1. Full moon
2. The woods outside town 3. Kevin's lake cabin 4. A group of college kids 5. Alcohol 6. Twigs snapping, breathing noises, claw marks and distant howling, you know the classics 6. An orgy of violence leaving one to stumble back to town only to be misunderstood and outcast by society

If its a cute girl I usually make her a werewolf too, all her friends are gone and no one believes her and she's all vulnurable etc. Found my last three serious gf's that way lol

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
I identify as a werewolfkin, does anyone want to knot with me :wink:

Just Burgs
Jan 15, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k

Broenheim posted:

Ban this sick filth.

Hobo Siege
Apr 24, 2008

by Cowcaster

naem
May 29, 2011

Actually the BEST is when you play the part of your own "spooky old man harbinger of doom."

Like, I'm only 27 but with some beat up overalls and bike grease and chewing tobacco I can wait for people to drive past old man wither's lake house and warn them "ah wouldn't uh go on down there if ah was yew" and them make sure you wink at one of them really distinctly

Then wink AGAIN through the cabin window later that night, the looks on their face omg

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Broenheim posted:

Turns out everybody is a secret furry, once they find out, they all same the same poo poo too "Waaana gently caress me like an animal duuuurrr."

Like nooo, not any more. I'm out.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
I'm an octopus I wanna just attach myself to the roof of a sea cave and look after my children till I starve to death.

naem
May 29, 2011

OR omg this ones the best, make like a scavenger hunt of CLUES to the MYSTERY. Make like a "treasure map" or an "Indian burial ground" and scatter them around after you eat one (tear the engine block of their van in two first of course. And why isn't always vans??)

Then they think they "have a chance," it's hard to even keep a straight face.

"If we find the secret feather cave like in old man wither's journal the silver moon rocks will protect us!!" No, no they won't guys.

Although this can backfire, my last gf was convinced I was convinced we were under a native American curse after i wolfed her and kept wearing bead and feathers in her hair. I wanted to be like "that's offensive almost"

naem fucked around with this message at 03:58 on Oct 16, 2014

Hobo Siege
Apr 24, 2008

by Cowcaster
ask me about the yahoo search werewolf RP scene of the early 2000's

CaptainAssholay
May 23, 2001

Don't Think
Werewolves are cool but not the ones that just become big dogs because that's boring as gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
I had a roommate at college who was a werewolf. He was also born with a silver spoon in his mouth so he had no tongue. He was a lycanthrope with a taste for blood but couldn't taste blood. Bit of an oxymoron but that's werefolk or whe as the transsylvanian community calls em

• Locked thread