Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
School Nickname
Apr 23, 2010

*fffffff-fffaaaaaaarrrtt*
:ussr:
SwissMiniGun :smithicide:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Corey Plumper
Nov 22, 2008

Moss berg

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
I love when a strong armed onee-chan holds me and presses their firm finger onto my trigger

Nuclear Pogostick
Apr 9, 2007

Bouncing towards victory
probably a star model B

a weird halfbreed piece of poo poo that's serviceable enough but there are better options out there

Tubgirl Cosplay
Jan 10, 2011

by Ion Helmet

Nuclear Pogostick posted:

probably a star model B

a weird halfbreed piece of poo poo that's serviceable enough but there are better options out there

are those bad, I heard they were like roughly hi-power grade for the price of a hipoint/lorcin

naem
May 29, 2011

I like gun

Alas Boobylon
Sep 30, 2014
the one that pops out of your shirt cuff

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
i always came back to the .38 revolver when i shot guns. revolvers are pretty fun guns for loving around with in general

Wooten
Oct 4, 2004

Something chambered for a big fat cartridge necked down to a nice long heavy bullet.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
I am an old burly shotgun

With a grisly beard

naem
May 29, 2011

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

Galick Gun

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

Gold Medalist, 2014 shit post olympics
the tranq gun from mgs

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
gravity gun

oh freemangaben-sama~

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor
I'm a 9mm Browning hi-power with a fox tail.

• Locked thread