Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice
Sourdough Jack from Jack-in-the-Box.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guw
Jan 10, 2013

completely plain $.90 hamburger at mcdonalds

FartRomancer.EXE
Jun 26, 2012

in n out

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Carls Jr/Hardys Bacon Avocado Burger, or at least it was 7 years ago. :(

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
In-N-Out everything else is shite m8.

Guy Fleegman
Jul 8, 2009

by XyloJW
Jack-in-the-Box double bacon cheeseburger.

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.
That's like asking for someone's favourite turd. They all suck in different but equal ways.

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
The one not made by minimum wage kids/adults

Vargs
Mar 27, 2010

gonna go with in-n-out's double double. its the only one i really like

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005
culvers deluxe

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
take three mcdoubles and combine the meat bewtween 2 of the pieces of the buns. Chuck the other buns away. I call it the grease explosion.

empty sea
Jul 17, 2011

gonna saddle my seahorse and float out to the sunset
Hardee's Jack Daniel's BBQ burger. Or pretty much any Steak N Shake burger, they make it almost taste like a real burger and I appreciate the effort.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

in n out is a joke burger for idiots.

whataburger has the best burger

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

hemophilia posted:

In n Out has amazing fries and their burgers are good.

Hush your dumb face.

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice

empty sea posted:

Hardee's Jack Daniel's BBQ burger. Or pretty much any Steak N Shake burger, they make it almost taste like a real burger and I appreciate the effort.

Oh man, I miss that burger. :smith:

hemophilia posted:

Shut the gently caress up about whataburger. Whataburger? More like Whatapieceofshit.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

psyopmonkey posted:

In n Out has amazing fries and their burgers are good.

Hush your dumb face.

actually it's extremely bad

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

hemophilia posted:

On a scale from McDonalds to Homemade Awesome Burg...

In n Out is like an 8.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

hemophilia posted:

your brain is literally broken

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
BK Double Whopper. Same number of carbs, twice the protein.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

psyopmonkey posted:

On a scale from McDonalds to Homemade Awesome Burg...

In n Out is like an 8.

mcdonalds is better than in n out. burger king is better than in n out. in n out is better than nothing.

in n out is what happens when a bunch of delusional west coast people who are used to eating tofu and bitch food convince everyone else their lovely burgers are so great, but like everything else they say and do, it's a deception and lie

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer
in n out, mustard fried, pickles only. no fries, gently caress their fries, they're terrible.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

hemophilia posted:

mcdonalds is better than in n out. burger king is better than in n out. in n out is better than nothing.

hahah if you literally believe frozen, processed poo poo is better then in-n-out theres really nothing to discuss. you have completely broken your mind with too much lovely fast food.

also, bitter much about us on the coast? lmao.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Droid Washington posted:

in n out, mustard fried, pickles only. no fries, gently caress their fries, they're terrible.

Their fries are amazing.

I will fight you.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
leave it to GBS to talk about food over the same hamburger topic 5x a week (cause they're fat, goons are fat you see). i suppose we're below the FIVE GUYS IS poo poo quota this week tho

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
When freedom needs food.

It goes to In n Out.

Where it can be indoctrinated with christian ideals by the bottom of our soda cups.

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer

psyopmonkey posted:

Their fries are amazing.

I will fight you.

i substitute their fries with another burg, its win-win

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Chinatown posted:

hahah if you literally believe frozen, processed poo poo is better then in-n-out theres really nothing to discuss. you have completely broken your mind with too much lovely fast food.

also, bitter much about us on the coast? lmao.

your warrior-like need to defend a lovely and overrated hambuger would be inspiring if it wasn't sad and pathetic, like in n out

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Droid Washington posted:

i substitute their fries with another burg, its win-win

I actually havent been to an In n Out since ive been back in the states.

Action Yak
Nov 9, 2008

I ate at Hardee's one time and it was pretty good.

lagcats
Oct 7, 2014

you know the deal

Can't go wrong

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
The poo poo burger.

You take a low wage workers hands, they touch the pre-made meat slop and cook it on both sides.

Then who cares, you suck.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

hemophilia posted:

your warrior-like need to defend a lovely and overrated hambuger would be inspiring if it wasn't sad and pathetic, like in n out

angry mid-western dirt people are funny

youre mistaking "defending" with "making fun of you"

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
The funny part is how much take away pre-made poo poo Americans actually eat, and then fight about.

You all suck.

You all win.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
i like ordering hamburgers and french fries from taco shops since they usually don't have frozen fries and patties and make them from real ingredients

Prude
Nov 28, 2010

by Reene
in-n-out is actually pretty overrated tbh, quality has tanked since my childhood, it's good for the price (probably the cheapest fast food around actually) i guess

if you want quality fast food you should just skip the burger and hit up chick-fil-a though hth

but otherwise there's a few local places that make real good fast food burgers that'll own the poo poo out of everything else

Tahm Bwady
Aug 7, 2008

Its 1 thing to jump and be able to land on 2 feet but I had no idea I was landing in Heaven.Hope all is well on this good Friday
There are no In-n-outs where I live. Help me imagine it

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus
Fuddruckers.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Tahm Bwady posted:

There are no In-n-outs where I live. Help me imagine it

real beef but it's cheap greesy and flavorless and cost about double if you just went some where else.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
The Sirloin Cheeseburger from Jack in the Box with swiss cheese.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prude
Nov 28, 2010

by Reene

TOILETLORD posted:

real beef but it's cheap greesy and flavorless and cost about double if you just went some where else.

wait what the gently caress? in-n-out is legitimately cheaper than mcdonalds, at least in north county

also tip for the best in-n-out burger: get it protein style (lettuce wrapped), with three patties and just one cheese (makes it so you can actually taste the beef), and add peppers. makes them a bit more dynamic and less carb-y greaseballs. i avoid animal style for that reason.

• Locked thread