Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Viridiant
Nov 7, 2009

Big PP Energy
Double Double from In-N-Out. gently caress all deniers. Literally. We will win them over.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer
^^Double Single, because too much cheese otherwise

Tahm Bwady posted:

There are no In-n-outs where I live. Help me imagine it

you can ask them to "mustard fry" their patties. they coat the beef in a thin layer of mustard, then cook them. also their buns are perfectly toasted so its like slightly crispy on the edge, but soft and warm in the middle. its heaven

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Prude posted:

wait what the gently caress? in-n-out is legitimately cheaper than mcdonalds, at least in north county

also tip for the best in-n-out burger: get it protein style (lettuce wrapped), with three patties and just one cheese (makes it so you can actually taste the beef), and add peppers. makes the mam a bit more dynamic and less carb-y greaseballs. i avoid animal style for that reason.

east county, it's expensive food, chik-a-fil-a is rich mans food.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I like Five Guys better than In-n-Out, personally.

Now, as for my preferred hamburger restaurant chain... :rimshot:

Wizzle
Jun 7, 2004

Most
Parochial
Poster

TOILETLORD posted:

real beef but it's cheap greesy and flavorless and cost about double if you just went some where else.

I guess since the founder's kids took over the thing it's tanked. They still pay their employees better than most fast food, though.

Prude
Nov 28, 2010

by Reene

Applewhite posted:

I like Five Guys better than In-n-Out, personally.

Now, as for my preferred hamburger restaurant chain... :rimshot:

five guys goes back to the horseshit fast casual discussion though

like it's kind of not in the spirit of the thread you know??

Dred Cosmonaut
Jan 6, 2010

There once was a tiger-striped cat.

hemophilia posted:

in n out is a joke burger for idiots.

whataburger has the best burger

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
i just buy beef now and slap it in a pan and fry it up.

Motley
Nov 1, 2013
Five Guys > In-n-Out in my opinion. I've only been to In-n-Out twice and both times I was thoroughly underwhelmed.

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

like my dilz in ur mom, whataslut :smug:

dirty shrimp money fucked around with this message at 20:33 on Oct 15, 2014

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer
more like In-n-wait-a-lot though, because here in TX they're worse than Whataburger in how long it takes to get a burger

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Motley posted:

Five Guys > In-n-Out in my opinion. I've only been to In-n-Out twice and both times I was thoroughly underwhelmed.

ummmmm ok what kind of burg did you get? if it was just a regular burger you hosed up!!

Viridiant
Nov 7, 2009

Big PP Energy
Apparently there are In-N-Outs in East Washington.

I've finally discovered something good about East Washington.

Prude
Nov 28, 2010

by Reene

Viridiant posted:

I've finally discovered something good about East Washington.

the pictures are pretty sometimes

Viridiant
Nov 7, 2009

Big PP Energy

Prude posted:

the pictures are pretty sometimes

They're okay.

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.
in n out

Shnag
Dec 8, 2010

"I'll be whatever I wanna do!"
Dairy Queen by far. But then again, the Dairy Queen I go to is apparently the most busy Dairy Queen in North America, some places report the busiest one in the world. (http://zpply.com/worlds-busiest-dairy-queen-located-charlottetown-pei/) Considering its in a smallish city of 65,000 people, thats saying something.

Apparently DQ sucks major rear end in the U.S. The one in my area has better burgers then some sit down places.

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.
carls jr

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice

hemophilia posted:

mcdonalds is better than in n out. burger king is better than in n out. in n out is better than nothing.

in n out is what happens when a bunch of delusional west coast people who are used to eating tofu and bitch food convince everyone else their lovely burgers are so great, but like everything else they say and do, it's a deception and lie

You like Whataburger. You have no loving taste.

EDIT: A restaurant where you have to study up on their menu just to get a regular hamburger with condiments and others things other burger joints just give you normally is loving bullshit. In-N-Out at least has a secret menu on top of their regular menu but at least their regular burger gives you tomatoes, lettuce and onion. And that 1000 island spread.

GenderSelectScreen fucked around with this message at 21:16 on Oct 15, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prude
Nov 28, 2010

by Reene
anyone who thinks burger king is better than anything is dumb as gently caress hth

• Locked thread