Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
It's in the 50's or 60's here so I'm still wearing shorts pretty much all the time but some people are giving me funny looks. How cold does it have to be before you stop wearing shorts? For me I think I'll switch over when it gets in the 40's.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tumblr of scotch
Mar 13, 2006

Please, don't be my neighbor.
a better question is how warm does it have to get for me to wear shorts

like 90, 85 if it's humid

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
lose weight, love gbs.

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005
i put mine back on after missing them yesterday when it was like 70, gonna be mid 60s today and high 60s tomorrow but i gotta work tomorrow so no shorts

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
I haven't worn shorts since gym class c. 1972

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
i wear pants at home once it drops to 50 other wise under wear all the time.

I am not a book
Mar 9, 2013
I wear pants all the time because I am not 14 loving years old.

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
lol @ pants

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
Absolute zero.
What you a girl or something?

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

I am not a book posted:

I wear pants all the time because I have a giant weepy vagina.

Prude
Nov 28, 2010

by Reene
i only own pants tbh hth

i live in socal, i just power through our gay hot weather because shorts look dumb

Azerban
Oct 28, 2003

men don't wear shorts

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
i work in a kitchen so unless i think i mgoing to have to remove a car from snow its shorts

until i get home then its pjs

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
i always wear shorts......under my pants :getin:

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I've got nothing against pants, but if you don't wear shorts in fall you're honestly missing out. Nothing like feeling a cool autumn breeze on your testicles.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Harald posted:

I've got nothing against pants, but if you don't wear shorts in fall you're honestly missing out. Nothing like feeling a cool autumn breeze on your testicles.

i spend a few hours in an industrial freezer a week i get to feel that year round while wearing pants.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
i feel something icecold agaisnt my privates ery time i bed my wife haha

dZPnJOm8QwUAseApNj
Apr 15, 2002

arf bark woof
i would say when your body reaches the core temperature of 13 years old it is time to stop wearing short pants because you are no longer a child

Sassafrasquatch
May 7, 2007

Why you going into the core of a 13 year old tho?

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I refuse to wear shorts even in 100 degree heat.

Kanish
Jun 17, 2004

theres always that obese nerd who feels the need to wear shorts into january to be unique

Faerunner
Dec 31, 2007

Flagrant Abuse posted:

a better question is how warm does it have to get for me to wear shorts

like 90, 85 if it's humid

^ This. I have no body fat and I also want to look like a professional adult.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Faerunner posted:

^ This. I have no body fat and I also want to look like a professional adult.

better to look like you are so wealthy you don't have to give a gently caress.

Feindfeuer
Jun 20, 2013

shoot men, receive credits
It's less about the weather and more about what I'm planning to do. On a work day, or when working outside in the garden etc, I'm not wearing shorts ever, even if it's hot cause I don't like getting different hot substances or machine oil on my legs, nor am I overly fond of ticks.
When I'm going out on a weekend I might wear shorts in winter while it's snowing, cause I know I'll be either indoors most of the time or too drunk to care.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
I roll some of my jeans up into capris. I like that look.

I only wear shorts outside when im going for a run or just going to the corner store.

I bet you monkeybutts wear black socks with sandals too. :colbert:

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.
Shorts are for children and rednecks. I never wear any, in any weather.

Vargs
Mar 27, 2010

i have 1 pair of shorts that i only wear at home and only when its excruciatingly hot. maybe 5 days a year. shorts are for fat dudes

Prude
Nov 28, 2010

by Reene

the one true answer

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp

Harald posted:

It's in the 50's or 60's here so I'm still wearing shorts pretty much all the time but some people are giving me funny looks. How cold does it have to be before you stop wearing shorts? For me I think I'll switch over when it gets in the 40's.

The Kevin Smith school of dressing.

Sassafrasquatch
May 7, 2007

I have beautiful calves and to cover them with pants would be to deny the world a glimpse at paradise.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
how bout we talk about our oldest pants? so far i got a 12 year old pair of jeans that still fits, that i wear all the time even though the foot hole parts gotten pretty frayed.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

I got a pair of these for running. Theyre basically "ranger panties", but not horrible.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

psyopmonkey posted:

I got a pair of these for running. Theyre basically "ranger panties", but not horrible.

that looks like an add for legs not clothes you in russia or china?

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

depends on how white you are

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

i dont wear shorts

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

TOILETLORD posted:

that looks like an add for legs not clothes you in russia or china?

Im in Cambodia.

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
Shorts for exercise...

Unsure when I would wear shorts otherwise.

Maybe if i was "bugging out" I'd wear my 5.11 Tactical shorts/kilt with torch holder and water filtration and....

Rapman the Cook fucked around with this message at 20:10 on Oct 15, 2014

Feindfeuer
Jun 20, 2013

shoot men, receive credits

TOILETLORD posted:

how bout we talk about our oldest pants? so far i got a 12 year old pair of jeans that still fits, that i wear all the time even though the foot hole parts gotten pretty frayed.

I got a pretty old pair of swedish M90 pants that I got cheap from a surplus store about 15 years ago, just so I had something that was warm but would be OK to ruin while doing stuff outdoors in the winter. Until this day I've failed to destroy those pants while I go through multiple pairs of regular pants per year that I like but still somehow managed to gently caress up.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp

psyopmonkey posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3SZ4lSvH9o

• Locked thread