Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Where's the tiers?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

time is a wastin
Sep 11, 2011
TUrns out their actually asian rice paddy tiers with increasing levels of calmness and solemn contemplation as you get higher

barfoid 4
Aug 21, 2014

by XyloJW

Looks like you've got it "zipped up tight" OP, look forward to seeing your first good post.

Nostalgic Pushead
Jul 31, 2013

OP could you please get a move on, I've got a tournament coming up and want to familiarize myself with the FYAD metagame. Thanks.

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
FYAD Metagame :

You: Would you like to play a game?

FYAD: gently caress You And Die

dZPnJOm8QwUAseApNj
Apr 15, 2002

arf bark woof
bring back gently caress you and goatse

dZPnJOm8QwUAseApNj
Apr 15, 2002

arf bark woof
we should all be amazed that that wet poo poo of a forum for flamewars and NSFW dick pics spawned any sort of culture at all, much less the nuanced failure that is FYAD

dZPnJOm8QwUAseApNj
Apr 15, 2002

arf bark woof
suck all of my dick and balls

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

logical phalluses posted:

doesn't make them not the best

yeah, but honestly there's no reality where ingwit is a better poster than squishyfish, pr0spector, Duncan, manyak, moonshine, or wettbutt.

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

i am angry about fyad, gbs, and something awful.

Faux-Ass Nonsense
Feb 9, 2013

by Lowtax
i remember reading a thread on something sensitive where somebody used the term 'tier 3 fyad' and another guy got really angry and wrote a big spiel, using lots of fuckwords, about how using terms like that is exactly the kind of friend of the family faggotry that youd find on SA

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Tears for Tiers

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
id like to see some poster's stat-hexagons in here, along with a tier system, and maybe a bit of a posting metagame breakdown

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Where's the tiers?

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

SirEvelynTremble posted:

Tier One : poo poo Tier which is the unfunny side of FYAD
Tier Two : White Noise Tier which is basic emptyquoting, maybe with an additional lol
Tier Three : Basic Funny Tier where the posts are as funny as any funny poster on GBS (like 20% of us)
Tier Four : Advanced Funny Tier where the posts are hilarious
Tier Five : Adorable & Funny where they are cute and get adopted as an anime pillow mascot
Tier Six :Cool Tier I don't even know who these ones are I'm not cool

Ponce de Le0n
Jul 6, 2008

Father jailed for beating 3 kids after they wouldn't say who farted in his car

SirEvelynTremble posted:

Tier Two : White Noise Tier which is basic emptyquoting, maybe with an additional lol
Tier Three : Basic Funny Tier where the posts are as funny as any funny poster on GBS (like 20% of us)
Tier Five : Adorable & Funny where they are cute and get adopted as an anime pillow mascot

i like the tier of posters that eagerly post in fyad, get told never to post there again and suddenly hate it and harbour a lengthy grudge against everyone there for years

Narciss
Nov 29, 2004

by Cowcaster
To me, the 'highest tier' is not caring what other people on a forum think of you, and simply speaking your heart from a place of truth.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Quidam Viator
Jan 24, 2001

ask me about how voting Donald Trump was worth 400k and counting dead.
Out of my 15 years here, FYAD managed funny a few times. There was, of course, the time you went to the Yorba Linda Water Management District and got Herbert C. Korn to hold up a picture that said, "Please return to GBS". That was very well done.

Let's see. In its first few months as a flamewar forum there was some real originality as you kicked the poo poo out of Jeddite. Well, it seems like you pink and purple fellows have had somewhat of a ten year dry spell as far as comedy is concerned. Perhaps a little too much of the autofellatio and anime and stupidly large sig images, eh?

Work on it for next time. I'll be back in 15.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Quidam Viator posted:

Out of my 15 years here, FYAD managed funny a few times. There was, of course, the time you went to the Yorba Linda Water Management District and got Herbert C. Korn to hold up a picture that said, "Please return to GBS". That was very well done.

Let's see. In its first few months as a flamewar forum there was some real originality as you kicked the poo poo out of Jeddite. Well, it seems like you pink and purple fellows have had somewhat of a ten year dry spell as far as comedy is concerned. Perhaps a little too much of the autofellatio and anime and stupidly large sig images, eh?

Work on it for next time. I'll be back in 15.

those are actually the least funny things that have ever happened in FYAD

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
chec me out every1... im talking to a jew online lol

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
i think fyad regs should be gbs mods and all the other actual mods mod all the other forums. it makes more sense that way imo.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
LOL at there being like 50 probations a day in GBS now that they modded some FYAD. The minute you give them a little power they turn right into Abe and Ralp. They weren't making fun of the mods because they were pathetic, they were making fun of them because they were jealous.

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014

Xaris posted:

LOL at there being like 50 probations a day in GBS now that they modded some FYAD. The minute you give them a little power they turn right into Abe and Ralp. They weren't making fun of the mods because they were pathetic, they were making fun of them because they were jealous.

[In Kanye West Voice]: No one man should have all that power.

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

SirEvelynTremble posted:

OK so Sexgun Rasputin in this thread http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3672728&pagenumber=4 doesn't have the balls to publish a tier system for FYAD so I will

Bear in mind I've only ever posted there today and read it a few times, Pinkypurple forum here it is :

Anyway, there you go and feel free to add, discuss or rip the loving poo poo out of me i don't care I've got to fill my 5-a-day quota and this is only thread 2!!!

e: I'm listening Sexgun, I'm listening

you're wrong about all of these and you got the numbering backwards

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

I AM BRAWW posted:

[In Kanye West Voice]: No one man should have all that power.

SS is hilarious, should probably include it in the goonlulz

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Narciss posted:

To me, the 'highest tier' is not caring what other people on a forum think of you, and simply speaking your heart from a place of truth.

:ocelot:

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Post the list.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Xaris posted:

Er I've probated a good bit less than 50 people mate...

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

no they will not posted:

do you care yet, g0m? as long as you don't earnestly believe that you can help gbs in any way through moderation, probate as many people as you want imo

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

no they will not posted:

Can I post a probate-me trap thread to boost up the count?

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

do you care yet, g0m? as long as you don't earnestly believe that you can help gbs in any way through moderation, probate as many people as you want imo

Wtf... Probating people is wrong!!!

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

no they will not posted:

I don't like anyone who uses probations to try to make "a joke" whether they're fyad or not.

its from ss

Mommyblog Mindy
Apr 6, 2012

power is power

SirEvelynTremble posted:

Can I post a probate-me trap thread to boost up the count?

:stare: dont get too innovative, ffs

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

no they will not posted:

abuse your power like an apex predator ftw

Trash Ops
Jun 19, 2012

im having fun, isnt everyone else?

Now playing: Tiers for Queers - Shout

Stay Safe
Sep 1, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Please reveal the tier list, thank you.

yeah actually they will