Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

da411onCLassy posted:

heres the real fuad tier list, from a gal who knows:

1: corsair, bill dollear, londis, lucavi
2: ppl who remember brendles chairs
3: ppl who had rory in their aim buddy list :rory: :rip:
4: ppl who agree with me for the most part
5: noobs
6: fail aids havers
7: GBS posters

not moonshine, didn't read (tho i fit 2-6 and #7 for the last 3 days)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bonestructure
Sep 25, 2008

by Ralp

:xd:

Strict Picnic is actually a pretty good poster when he's not on the '20 top' kick.

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

Dead Man Posting posted:

Please reveal the tier list, thank you.

I stated in the OP I'm not naming names bc I don't know FYAD well enough and haven't been here long. I made the Tier thread bc Sexgun wouldn't but I haven't a drat clue who anybody is there. I had to create 5 threads and this was one of them, didn't know what reception it would get but glad it got you all talking.

owl milk
Jun 28, 2011

I.N.R.I posted:

chec me out every1... im talking to a jew online lol

nice av

El Spider
Nov 9, 2012

Quidam Viator posted:

Out of my 15 years here, FYAD managed funny a few times. There was, of course, the time you went to the Yorba Linda Water Management District and got Herbert C. Korn to hold up a picture that said, "Please return to GBS". That was very well done.

Let's see. In its first few months as a flamewar forum there was some real originality as you kicked the poo poo out of Jeddite. Well, it seems like you pink and purple fellows have had somewhat of a ten year dry spell as far as comedy is concerned. Perhaps a little too much of the autofellatio and anime and stupidly large sig images, eh?

Work on it for next time. I'll be back in 15.

El Spider
Nov 9, 2012

i wish i possessed the knowledge to make a real fyad tier list like there is in quake 3 arena

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Xaris posted:

LOL at there being like 50 probations a day in GBS now that they modded some FYAD. The minute you give them a little power they turn right into Abe and Ralp. They weren't making fun of the mods because they were pathetic, they were making fun of them because they were jealous.

source your quotes

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Powerful

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

da411onCLassy posted:

heres the real fuad tier list, from a gal who knows:

1: corsair, bill dollear, londis, lucavi
2: ppl who remember brendles chairs
3: ppl who had rory in their aim buddy list :rory: :rip:
4: ppl who agree with me for the most part
5: noobs
6: fail aids havers
7: GBS posters

ah yes bill dollear

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
we done got colonized. soon we'll all be talking with a proper Taneland accent.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Los Lobos posted:

i wish i possessed the knowledge to make a real fyad tier list like there is in quake 3 arena

wtf how does a fps have tiers. weapons? maps?

El Spider
Nov 9, 2012

Frostwerks posted:

wtf how does a fps have tiers. weapons? maps?

like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKwxAQZoox0

fartzone_42069
Oct 11, 2009

i living large now but before that i lived with my parents and before that this is how i lived. fyad

Only registered members can see post attachments!

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

fartzone_42069 posted:

i living large now but before that i lived with my parents and before that this is how i lived. fyad

so you couldn't afford a nice sofa

fartzone_42069
Oct 11, 2009

SirEvelynTremble posted:

so you couldn't afford a nice sofa

it was heavy as poo poo so it was well made and badass in the late 70s, early 80s at latest, pull out bed and all. go ahead, pretend your comfy and your value city bullshit motherfucker

fartzone_42069
Oct 11, 2009

on your value city poo poo** you in america? or worse?

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
I was only messin. Its very ... utilitarian

ThisGuy
Aug 16, 2014

This Fuckin' Guy

SirEvelynTremble posted:

"Minimalist" is how I describe my broke rear end ikea poo poo

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
We're talking about sofas. This is top tier FYAD poo poo right here

fartzone_42069
Oct 11, 2009

SirEvelynTremble posted:

cushions had some heft to em, not all fluff like they are now, real heavy wood and all that too. absorbed a lot of semen and fire sauce and poo poo though, got kind of bad. i saw someone die while i was getting taco bell in the drive thru one night

fartzone_42069 fucked around with this message at 08:30 on Oct 19, 2014

fartzone_42069
Oct 11, 2009

SirEvelynTremble posted:

We're talking about sofas. This is top tier FYAD poo poo right here

are you trying for fyad acceptance? you gotta hang back till next tomato season, get a bitchin crop goin then get the nikon out and get to postin. big juicy mafuggers, post some bullshit and get ran out like a funny reference to something

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

fartzone_42069 posted:

are you trying for fyad acceptance? you gotta hang back till next tomato season, get a bitchin crop goin then get the nikon out and get to postin. big juicy mafuggers, post some bullshit and get ran out like a funny reference to something

not at all, it seems to be trending, a couple of FYAD members said us GBS goons should post there

they've leaked into here so I'm leaking back

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
pathetic.

fartzone_42069
Oct 11, 2009

SirEvelynTremble posted:

not at all, it seems to be trending, a couple of FYAD members said us GBS goons should post there

oof

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
Dang, wish I could post in fyad. I love that place.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

SirEvelynTremble posted:

You're a brave woman.

fartzone_42069
Oct 11, 2009

oh there was a side cushion at that arm but it got lost. i think someone barfed on it and got rid of it instead of telling me. sorry about your forum sir guy

but the sofa would look a lot better with the cushion there but i didnt sit there so i put the remaining cushion on the other side. couch owned

Faux-Ass Nonsense
Feb 9, 2013

by Lowtax

SirEvelynTremble posted:

are you the person who got quite upset when the thread for typing many, many paragraphs about the obese got closed for being weird?

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

Faux-rear end Nonsense posted:

are you the person who got quite upset when the thread for typing many, many paragraphs about the obese got closed for being weird?

No I'm the guy who just poo poo on a piece of paper with "never quote me again bitch" written on it for a Mod Challenge

keep up

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

SirEvelynTremble posted:

No I'm the guy who just poo poo on a piece of paper with "never quote me again bitch" written on it for a Mod Challenge

keep up

Don't lie dude.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Roargasm posted:

40000 posts on somethingawful and you didn't know the new york thread got mass edited when someone got mad? you're losing it buddy

i dont know what the hell the new york thread is you idiot

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
man i sure love reading barfoid4 posts. been a fan since barfoid1, can't wait until barfoid5

sketch_nimrod
Apr 1, 2010
whats fyad

ThisGuy
Aug 16, 2014

This Fuckin' Guy

No idea. SA is a cult where they get you to pay in ten dollar increments to find out more

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
I was ambivalent about the OP but then I saw this really lovely stupid thread and I'm going to be =rude every time I see them from now on

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
Im tier 0 or below OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

fyad, gbs, byob, you are all horrible people. Stop fighting amongst yourselves and join in a big mushy love-filled ball of bad smell and broken dreams

E: i'm 0 tier and useless but also very cool.

E: seriously, just combine all the subfroums. it's the way to the future.

Attitude Indicator fucked around with this message at 12:40 on Oct 24, 2014

• Locked thread