Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

I lust in my heart for as many dead refugees as possible.

An Ounce of Gold posted:

It makes me think you're a pedophile. What's the pedo to regular anime watcher ratio? Is it higher than trekkies or just equal to?

You think people are pedophiles because of their avatars?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
I dont even like anime and I agree OP

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Beef Turret posted:

Parasyte loving rules

best show this season

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Kylra posted:

This has already happened thanks to g0m's new posting regime so your threat means nothing to me.

Hey buddy, I'm not saying I want you to die, thats just not the case. I want you to be the productive and upstanding American citizen your parents always wanted you to be, and I think camp is just the thing to get you on the right track to owning property, providing for a family and maybe, just maybe, helping the ol U-S-of-A begin to rise back to her former glory of burning down Japan while we erase Germany :patriot:

Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

Moola posted:

I dont even like anime and I agree OP

High-five.

naem
May 29, 2011

Hey great I guess

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

it's impossible to read anyone's posts with gbs moving this fast. it's like having a conversation on a bus through a window with someone on a different bus moving in the opposite direction

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
All you fats, you anime watchers, you gender hormone takers, you jews, you spics, you colored, you star trek lovers, you star wars haters, guess what? You suck. You are gross and I hate you, and I'm going to make you dead.

You are laughing now, but you won't be when I cut your face off to wear like my new skin, also when before that I slit your pig throat squealing, also after that when you are dead.

Sax
Mar 30, 2008

I'm your coffee, pal! :coffeepal:
Thanks, op.

Hopefully the anime avatars won't be purged on Halloween or something equally brutal :ohdear:

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
same but furry avatars

Noyemi K
Dec 9, 2012

youll always be so sleepy when youre this tiny *plompf*
real life is anime

you just need the right filters

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

If the nips lije it I like it

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician
what if i just have an anime name

Peroxide Cowboy
Nov 30, 2013

:eyepop:

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

Thug Lessons posted:

You think people are pedophiles because of their avatars?

Ten whole dollars to rewire someone's sexual preferences completely. Holy poo poo. Piss.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
i dont pay enough attention to know if people with anime avatars are ironic or those real life weirdos that wear silk shirts with japanese poo poo on it

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
Thanks, pizza compadre!

Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

Alejandro Sanchez posted:

If the nips lije it I like it

Nice 'tar.

Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

tetsuo posted:

what if i just have an anime name

Less so, and I may not even realize it's an anime name.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
I forgive you, Thug Lessons.

Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

Al Cowens posted:

I forgive you, Thug Lessons.

:shobon:

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

Daedra posted:

i dont pay enough attention to know if people with anime avatars are ironic or those real life weirdos that wear silk shirts with japanese poo poo on it

elderscrolls and football gently caress ye

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp
real post:

every day i workout just like goku trying to emmulate as closely as possible the training of the turtle hermit school

i have devised a system to replicate the weighted shells that students of master roshi wear to increase their strength. i fill a heavy duty backpack with sand and weights and wear this while i work out. i used to fill it with paint cans but one of them broke and spilled all over the inside. i can add or remove sand/weights depending on what im doing and increase the overall weight gradually

i try to live by the principles master roshi teaches his students. that strength must only be used for noble purposes, that the strong have a responsibility to defend the weak, that its ok to kill people as long as they are evil or holdign guns

love my preemies!
Sep 26, 2004

my avatar is a guy that just watched an anime

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Izumi Konata posted:

real post:

every day i workout just like goku trying to emmulate as closely as possible the training of the turtle hermit school

i have devised a system to replicate the weighted shells that students of master roshi wear to increase their strength. i fill a heavy duty backpack with sand and weights and wear this while i work out. i used to fill it with paint cans but one of them broke and spilled all over the inside. i can add or remove sand/weights depending on what im doing and increase the overall weight gradually

i try to live by the principles master roshi teaches his students. that strength must only be used for noble purposes, that the strong have a responsibility to defend the weak, that its ok to kill people as long as they are evil or holdign guns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGtUTnMwLVo

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX
i have avatars off so i dont really recognize posters

youre all poo poo to me <3

Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

Izumi Konata posted:

real post:

Thank you for realposting.

Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

ArtIsResistance posted:

i have avatars off so i dont really recognize posters

youre all poo poo to me <3

Most of the avatars here that aren't anime avatars are real bad, so you might be better off that way.

POWERBALL
Feb 16, 2012

by zen death robot
I ♥ this thread!!

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
gently caress this thead makes me so horny......

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib
I've thought about it, and realized that I do this too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan

Toad Tunnel posted:

my avatar is a guy that just watched an anime

Where is your avatar from? It looks exactly like me IRL except i don't put dynamite in my mouth.

• Locked thread