Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will be the biggest flop of 2015???
This poll is closed.
Adrian Neville 66 13.66%
Finn Balor 14 2.90%
Hideo Itami 176 36.44%
Kalisto 133 27.54%
Sami Zayn 36 7.45%
The Former Kevin Steen 58 12.01%
Total: 483 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Okay, I gotta ask, has Tyson Kidd been spending too much time with Teddy Hart lately? I mean, he mentions his cats in promos now, he has cats on his boots...

...can't wait to see him bring a cat to the ring with him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

NXT and the Divas are getting a lot of women who look like they actually are pretty strong

I approve of this

BTW Carmella with Enzo and Big Cass rules

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

Germansimp posted:

Okay, I gotta ask, has Tyson Kidd been spending too much time with Teddy Hart lately? I mean, he mentions his cats in promos now, he has cats on his boots...

...can't wait to see him bring a cat to the ring with him.

Nattie, Tyson, and Teddy are all big cat lovers. Seems to be a thing with the Harts, or at least this generation. I seem to recall stories of cats in Bret's bio too, but it's been awhile.

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice

Chinston Wurchill posted:

Nattie, Tyson, and Teddy are all big cat lovers. Seems to be a thing with the Harts, or at least this generation. I seem to recall stories of cats in Bret's bio too, but it's been awhile.

going to submit a proposal for a grant to study third generation harts and their feline fixation.

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

You may be misremembering all of Bret's stories about pussy.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

How long until Sami Zayn gets repackaged as "Sick Burn Sami"? Maybe get a Bad News Barrett thing going.

That's my terrible idea of the day.

Suben
Jul 1, 2007

In 1985 Dr. Strange makes a rap album.
I hope Tyson goes to Teddy to get advice about training his cats to come out with him.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

ZenVulgarity posted:

NXT and the Divas are getting a lot of women who look like they actually are pretty strong

Makes me wonder if they're going to split it back up into a Womens/Divas thing, but keep the Divas title for the untrainable reality stars.

FCW had a Women's title and a "Queen of FCW" tiara for a while, which both acted as titles. I'd kind of not hate that.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

NotQuiteQuentin posted:

going to submit a proposal for a grant to study third generation harts and their feline fixation.

Does anyone know if Davey Boy Jr has any cats?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Stu Hart had a huge number of cats and apparently used to use the same spatula he used for cooking people breakfast to pick up cat poop off the kitchen floor. Everybody knew this but nobody turned down breakfast when Stu Hart made it, because they enjoyed not being crippled or dead.

Fart Radio
Sep 7, 2010

@Therock hey man check it... You ever kill a man or no? Hit me up. ;)
Buddy Murphy is a pretty good wrestler, I've seen him do some pretty cool poo poo at house shows. He should eventually be getting a push sometime in the next year. Or he'll be doing awesome poo poo in PWG, who knows.

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004
Leva Bates will most likely never get signed to WWE, but I am impressed how much she got over with the crowd as a jobber just based on her ring gear alone. Nice moment for her if nothing else.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

DM Punk posted:

Leva Bates will most likely never get signed to WWE, but I am impressed how much she got over with the crowd as a jobber just based on her ring gear alone. Nice moment for her if nothing else.

I think it's supposed to be an ongoing tryout like they did with the Wolves.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Random pictures from @gravenbabies on Twitter from last night's live event.

Chad Gable is bit of a looker isn't he?

Tye Dillinger has yet another gimmick. This time a stripper type thing. I guess like what Hawkins and Reks did very briefly in WWE:

Itami then craved in his ribs

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Jerusalem posted:

Stu Hart had a huge number of cats and apparently used to use the same spatula he used for cooking people breakfast to pick up cat poop off the kitchen floor. Everybody knew this but nobody turned down breakfast when Stu Hart made it, because they enjoyed not being crippled or dead.

When the thread started talking about cats being a big part of the Harts' lives, I just knew some horrible thing about Stu was coming. I'm just glad it wasn't torture or something. I could see a Dungeon grad coldly recounting the time he made them watch him drown a sack of kittens to teach them a lesson about responsibility.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

sticklefifer posted:

When the thread started talking about cats being a big part of the Harts' lives, I just knew some horrible thing about Stu was coming. I'm just glad it wasn't torture or something. I could see a Dungeon grad coldly recounting the time he made them watch him drown a sack of kittens to teach them a lesson about responsibility.

the von erichs on the other hand

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
My favorite thing about Mojo Rawley's injury promo is how, after he says "I'm coming back with the RAGE", he licks his lips to wet them since they were drying out. Kinda killed the intensity a tad.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Fart Radio posted:

Buddy Murphy is a pretty good wrestler, I've seen him do some pretty cool poo poo at house shows. He should eventually be getting a push sometime in the next year. Or he'll be doing awesome poo poo in PWG, who knows.

Was he the dude who did that awesome rear end suplex on NXT? That move was really cool.

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Just wanna say that NXT rules because it made me care about a couple of Jersey Shore type characters. I mark out gleefully at Enzo and Cass's entrance every single time.

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:
I just learned that Tyler Breeze was in the music video for that #Selfie song.

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC

keevo posted:

I just learned that Tyler Breeze was in the music video for that #Selfie song.

Sasha Banks appears @ 2 minutes in.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Anyone know if Tyler Breeze is injured?

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

rovert posted:

Anyone know if Tyler Breeze is injured?

Any idea when the next tapings are? I feel like that would answer any questions if we don't hear anything about him for the next few days.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

KungFu Grip posted:

Any idea when the next tapings are? I feel like that would answer any questions if we don't hear anything about him for the next few days.
Tapings are this week

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

Buddy Murphy is a bad name and I couldn't help but mock him over twitter as soon as I saw it.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Xerzes posted:

Buddy Murphy is a bad name and I couldn't help but mock him over twitter as soon as I saw it.

Should have went with Buddy Peacock.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Buddy Splashwater.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
Or the nerd reference, Butz Buddy.

Frankenstein Dad
Jul 4, 2008

Dad of Frankenstein
Isn't he Australian?

It's a really Aussie sounding name, so maybe that's why he picked it. I say this as a qualified Australian and in full knowledge that Murphy is an Irish name.

Maybe he's a big Buddy Franklin fan:

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

KungFu Grip posted:

achillesforever6 posted:

Tapings are this week

Which is why I am asking.

That, Kevin Steen likely debutting and if Sasha and Charlotte will have a singles match at the NXT December Live Special or if ever are my main questions going into Thursday's tapings.

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004
Buddy Murphy is not well liked back in Australia. He's a bit of a sleaze bag with the ladies.

Corzaa
Aug 1, 2006

Xerzes posted:

Someone likes The Nutty Professor.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

sticklefifer posted:

Makes me wonder if they're going to split it back up into a Womens/Divas thing, but keep the Divas title for the untrainable reality stars.

FCW had a Women's title and a "Queen of FCW" tiara for a while, which both acted as titles. I'd kind of not hate that.

No because that would require WWE to differentiate between women workers and reality tv stars. Something they've never quite got right.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

coconono posted:

No because that would require WWE to differentiate between women workers and reality tv stars. Something they've never quite got right.

I'd argue that they've got it completely right so far considering they've kept the title off of anyone on Total Divas so far.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

IcePhoenix posted:

I'd argue that they've got it completely right so far considering they've kept the title off of anyone on Total Divas so far.

That's by design, they don't want the title on TD because they don't want the continuity to be screwed up.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

John Cena posted:

That's by design, they don't want the title on TD because they don't want the continuity to be screwed up.

Well, it's a really good design then.

Luneshot
Mar 10, 2014

It's really not, because then you have only like four women who are allowed to hold the title and everyone else is stuck in midcardland.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Luneshot posted:

It's really not, because then you have only like four women who are allowed to hold the title and everyone else is stuck in midcardland.

Yeah but there's maybe one Diva on the show who wouldn't be a terrible champion.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

Non-Total Divas include AJ, Paige, Fox.....Layla? I don't watch Total Divas so I don't know the full cast, but that is slim

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Luneshot posted:

Four viable champions is about half of the division though.

• Locked thread