Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Guy Fleegman
Jul 8, 2009

by XyloJW

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
rear end in a top hat!

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

luncheon meat
Oct 11, 2007

Brendan Jones, 42, Bendigo

at least the blood was cheap. that's a good rate for blood!

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

*reaches into wallet and pulls out 135,007.52*

gently caress

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

luncheon meat posted:

at least the blood was cheap. that's a good rate for blood!

The minor procedure line says $65,000...I'd hate to see what they charge for the major procedure!!! :captainpop:

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Melmac posted:

The minor procedure line says $65,000...I'd hate to see what they charge for the major procedure!!! :captainpop:

PROTIP: American hospitals use 32 bit signed integers for billing systems. If you can get the bill above $2,147,483,647 it starts to go negative and they have to pay you

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Action Yak Police posted:

If you want to know how bad Americans are at geography I thought this was Korea at first.

To be fair, it's very easy to confuse New Jersey with North Korea since they're both shitholes (although North Korea apparently has a few less chemical plants making GBS threads up the place than New Jersey).

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Jonny 290 posted:

PROTIP: American hospitals use 32 bit signed integers for billing systems. If you can get the bill above $2,147,483,647 it starts to go negative and they have to pay you

My copays for doctor's visits are $256. I've yet to inform my insurance company of this. :twisted:

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

needs obama serving drinks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
edit:

Honestly if this one thing changed I'd be a lot happier living here in the land of the free and I bet you would see a lot less people posting in D&D if that's any incentive.

Sephiroth_IRA fucked around with this message at 01:29 on Oct 28, 2014

• Locked thread