Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
owl milk
Jun 28, 2011
do you have expensive jeans??? post here! cheap jeans not allowed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
do jorts count?

owl milk
Jun 28, 2011
if they used to be jeans and are expensive yes

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
I buy like 8 pairs of Levis (same cut and size, different denim) a year when they're on sale for like $30. Premium denim is for weirdos.

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

yes, of course. i need everyone to know how financially irresponsible i am

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

I have several pairs of Diesel and Sevens because I'm gay

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
i literally buy $500 jeans and cut them off to make jorts

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

both pictures are me irl:

owl milk
Jun 28, 2011

actionjackson posted:

I have several pairs of Diesel and Sevens because I'm gay

lol

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

like what's expensive?? I have to spend around $40 per pair of jeans because i don't have the pancake rear end required to wear the basic cut jeans

it's a small price to pay for having such a nice rear end though, cant' complain

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

Dexters Secret posted:

like what's expensive?? I have to spend around $40 per pair of jeans because i don't have the pancake rear end required to wear the basic cut jeans

it's a small price to pay for having such a nice rear end though, cant' complain
He's talkin' like $300 never wash them wear them for 3 weeks straight and put them in your freezer at night type jeans.

owl milk
Jun 28, 2011
over 100 usd id say but naked and famous and the like can sometimes be cheaper than that

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
wore the same jeans into work for the third day in a row, havent been washed since at least July. its cool though because they are expensive jeans (Edwin).

owl milk
Jun 28, 2011

Whirlwind Jones posted:

He's talkin' like $300 never wash them wear them for 3 weeks straight and put them in your freezer at night type jeans.

well my main pair is one of these but im gonna wash them when they get smelly lol

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Whirlwind Jones posted:

whaaaaaa? the gently caress kind of features those jeans have to justify $300?

my smartphone costed around that much and let me tell you, it does a lot of things!!!

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

Dexters Secret posted:

whaaaaaa? the gently caress kind of features those jeans have to justify $300?

my smartphone costed around that much and let me tell you, it does a lot of things!!!
Just don't put it in your jeans cause it might get bent haha ;)

owl milk
Jun 28, 2011
most around that much are handmade in japan, typically the denim is nicer than american denim simply cus of the machines they use, but the really cool stuff is the unsanforized or loomstate slubby stuff like pure blue japan or oni (what i have) which you simply cant get for less money

orangesampson
Nov 22, 2012

by Ion Helmet
People who pay X amount for something are worse than me because I paid X more for it.

x = your sense of self worth

naem
May 29, 2011

$40 Levi's look great and come in many cuts, find ones that fit you and buy them on sale even cheaper

One time I bought 8 pairs at costco for $20 each, just wore out the last ones like 6 years later lol

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

naem posted:

$40 Levi's look great and come in many cuts, find ones that fit you and buy them on sale even cheaper

One time I bought 8 pairs at costco for $20 each, just wore out the last ones like 6 years later lol
This guy gets it.

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
i wear expensive jeans and also put my iphone in the back pocket to get a sick iphone fade

WAY TO GO WAMPA!!
Oct 27, 2007

:slick: :slick: :slick: :slick:

naem posted:

you sound incredibly poor to me irl

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Uniqlo jeans are pretty cheap and good quality.

orangesampson
Nov 22, 2012

by Ion Helmet

WAY TO GO WAMPA!! posted:

* gets on fixed gear bike, buys pabst, and dives into the pacific ocean*

owl milk
Jun 28, 2011
i hate levis fabric it gets wear holes all over and is way thin, plus not stiff enough to fade well

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

Haam posted:

i hate levis fabric it gets wear holes all over and is way thin, plus not stiff enough to fade well
They have a couple options that are "hard" denim but yeah like 75% of their stuff is stretchy cotton blend which is comfy and fits nice but they won't last more than a year or two with wear. But they're cheap enough you can just buy more. :shobon:

orangesampson
Nov 22, 2012

by Ion Helmet

Haam posted:

Original denim was twice sewn canvas. Bring it back.

naem
May 29, 2011

WAY TO GO WAMPA!! posted:

Just worked my way through school

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

i wear wranglers

owl milk
Jun 28, 2011

Parallax Scroll posted:

i wear wranglers

the working mans jeans

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

I bought some slim fit dark blue jeans at Target. They were made by Levis.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
i bought a pair of Lewis... double the v's for the price of one

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

Hello I work at a hospital and love to cut your expensive jeans off for no reason bring them on mmmm yeah the more retarded and baggy the pants the more we cut them off let us trim that for you don't forget your dumbass shirts too yesss~

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

checkin in

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Express Stella Bootcuts

Express Redrocks

And I have some CKs too.

im a girl btw
Jan 15, 2004

here's me in my most expansive pair of jean:

owl milk
Jun 28, 2011

im a girl btw posted:

looks like the hostpial guy would like to cut those off watch out!

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

im a girl btw posted:

Stupid looking jeans bro.

smokyprogg
Apr 9, 2008

BROKEN DOWN!
MISSION FAILED
I was really drunk, passed out and poo poo my pants. I don't really want to talk about it. But I was wondering if anyone had any advice for how to wash them? They are nudies that were purchased 11 months ago and have never been washed. The damages was not extensive but they do smell pretty bad. Any tips?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

im a girl btw
Jan 15, 2004

smokyprogg posted:

I was really drunk, passed out and poo poo my pants. I don't really want to talk about it. But I was wondering if anyone had any advice for how to wash them? They are nudies that were purchased 11 months ago and have never been washed. The damages was not extensive but they do smell pretty bad. Any tips?

put them in the freezer over night u dont wash jeans

• Locked thread