Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 278 days!)

are we talking expensive like old glory or real expensive like rustler?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

owl milk
Jun 28, 2011

Haam posted:

over 100 usd id say but naked and famous and the like can sometimes be cheaper than that

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

Haam posted:

looks like the hostpial guy would like to cut those off watch out!

oh yeah bro u kiddin

FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
i like my pants tight and stinky

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers
I buy most of my pants at thrift shops because you can usually find quality or unique stuff for really cheap but finding stuff in my size can be pretty hard sometimes (why is everybody so loving fat and short?), but if you pop in once a week or so you'll find something nice every now and then.

naem
May 29, 2011

FAGGY CLAUSE posted:

i like my pants tight and stinky

Can you vote a post 5

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Jesus Christ posted:

I buy most of my pants at thrift shops because you can usually find quality or unique stuff for really cheap but finding stuff in my size can be pretty hard sometimes (why is everybody so loving fat and short?), but if you pop in once a week or so you'll find something nice every now and then.

I like you. :3:

owl milk
Jun 28, 2011

Jesus Christ posted:

i would do this but all 3 thrift shops in my town only have straight leg dad-wash jeans, highest "quality" brand is american eagle lol

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

Gold Medalist, 2014 shit post olympics
I do

Cool Blue Reason
Jan 7, 2010

by Lowtax
ive got a 300 dollar pair of jeans that ive worn 5 or 6 times maybe.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
I never get who cares about brands of jeans. like how can you ever loving tell. its all about the style that makes you a douchebag or not

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
if you feel the need to announce what brand, gauge, weight, or wash of your jeans are then you are a certified douche fag

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

The step down Levis at Target are pretty lovely. I don't understand why the hell Target can't sell regular Levis anymore. I like to buy my clothing, electronics and groceries in one store like a real American.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Jeans are sweaty and uncomfortable

logical phalluses
Mar 18, 2009

The living look upon the corpse with their eyesight,
But without eyesight lingers a different living and looks
curiously on the corpse.
i have a pair of apc petit standards that are just sitting in my closet because i did too many squats.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

orangesampson posted:

Original denim was twice sewn canvas. Bring it back.

cant they sold all the machines to the japanese

im a girl btw
Jan 15, 2004

etalian posted:

Jeans are sweaty and uncomfortable

same

owl milk
Jun 28, 2011

logical phalluses posted:

i have a pair of apc petit standards that are just sitting in my closet because i did too many squats.

sell them get money

Cool Blue Reason
Jan 7, 2010

by Lowtax

Agrajag posted:

if you feel the need to announce what brand, gauge, weight, or wash of your jeans are then you are a certified douche fag

momotaro, 14.7 oz, unwashed.

NOT NOW GRANDPA
Dec 6, 2005

I pretty much wear Levi's because I'm tall and 32 waist 34 length is loving hard to find when you live in Nevada or pretty much anywhere else. I mean what happened to the world why is 40x30 so common?? oh yeah fat happened

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

lolling at anyone who thinks wearing purestrain japanese denim matters or is even noticed by other people.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
i read on one of those denim forums that instead of washing jeans you can just kind of wade into the sea and then roll around on the sand for a while and this is apparently something people do

never seen again
Jan 25, 2008

angerbot posted:

i read on one of those denim forums that instead of washing jeans you can just kind of wade into the sea and then roll around on the sand for a while and this is apparently something people do

It's all about the fadez bro.

(wearing a pair of Gustin 17oz unsanforized right now)

WAY TO GO WAMPA!!
Oct 27, 2007

:slick: :slick: :slick: :slick:
I buy expensive jeans that are very tight so that when they fade I get a sweet dick fade going on so everyone knows where my dick is. currently wearing acnes that are practically indistinguishable from a pair of black Levi's but cost four times as much but ofc I know they aren't cheapo bullshit B)

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Levis are dad jeans and look like poo poo tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shut up netface
Jun 15, 2008

Bip Roberts posted:

Uniqlo jeans are pretty cheap and good quality.

I bought 3 pairs of jeans at Uni Qlo on sale for 18$. That isn't per pair, thats 6$ each.

• Locked thread