Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
door Door door
Feb 26, 2006

Fugee Face

laphroaig, lagavulin, old grand dad bottled in bond, ezra brooks, p much any beer that's not a lager

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Fallen Rib
naragansetts, then the dregs of a thing of old granndad

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus

door Door door posted:

laphroaig, lagavulin, old grand dad bottled in bond, ezra brooks, p much any beer that's not a lager

Be honest. The scotches you've tried. Old Grand Dad sounds cool. Ezra's what's actually sitting on your shelf.

Lager just means a beer's cold-fermented with bottom-fermenting yeast. Don't hold the piss lagers against all the others.

apathypuff posted:

naragansetts, then the dregs of a thing of old granndad

Just a sec...drat. I would have bet a buck you had at least one post in the Irish thread. Get to it, you lazy mick.

Marv Albert
May 15, 2003

As an experienced heavy drinker, Svedka, Finlandia, Old Granndad 100, Buffalo Trace, Bulleit, Evan Williams, and Hornitos are all great value brands for various occasions that won't make you as sick as their competitors.

Sas
Oct 29, 2014

I usually drink a Vasse Felix Heytsbury Cab Sav if I still get my employee discount.

have you tried it?

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.
Smirnoff is my go-to liquor. When I can afford it I move up to Tito's. Both of those are consumed as ice cold shots. If I go to the bar I drink top shelf Long Islands, Tanqueray & Tonic, or Shocktop. My bar shot of choice is Jameson.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem
I'm sure that washes the dick taste out of your mouth quite well.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Bum the Sad posted:

I'm sure that washes the dick taste out of your mouth quite well.

:drat: op you could take some lessons from this guy

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Desert Bus posted:

top shelf Long Islands

It's hard to make fun of you when you're already an actual caricature.

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus

Harald posted:

:drat: op you could take some lessons from this guy

I've made a ton of tasteless gay jokes in this thread.

Sas posted:

I usually drink a Vasse Felix Heytsbury Cab Sav if I still get my employee discount.

have you tried it?

Tried tonguing a Frenchman's taint? No. I haven't.

See? It's easy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meatwolfe
Oct 31, 2011
Lately I'm drinking Moosehead Lager. For whisky I like Aberlour or Glenmorangie nectar d'or. Also Havana club rum.

• Locked thread