Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
My nickname in college was 'Wealthy Sexy Constantly-Laid Uberposter', haha, good times

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk Driver Dad
Feb 18, 2005
maybe try going and cucking the guy instead? i dont say that just to invoke that meme, but just the fastest way to resolve your sleep situation

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

If you're not straight up slaying some strange then idek what you're doing at a hotel tbqh

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
My other nick name was a vaguely sexual allusion to the massive size of my member, but I won't post it here least I'm recognized.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
A guy I was dating gave me the nickname and I thought it was cute and kinda assumed it was like a film noir thing because he was a film student but in retrospect I don't think he meant it as a film noir thing.

Muttonchips
Jun 5, 2014

by Shine
Are you autistic? Have you never traveled before? Just bang on the wall real loudly and yell at them to stop.

If you're at a classy place, or you're afraid of minorities, call the front desk and file a noise complaint. Seriously. Do it and you can sleep peacefully.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

a hole-y ghost posted:

> Masturbate
> Open book MVTATIOQVE ALCHEMIA IVDAEORVM
> Cast RAISE CUM GOLEM

Muttonchips posted:

call the front desk and file a noise complaint. Seriously. Do it and you can sleep peacefully.
loving :cumpolice:

whoflungpoop fucked around with this message at 06:44 on Oct 16, 2014

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)

Muttonchips posted:

Are you autistic? Have you never traveled before? Just bang on the wall real loudly and yell at them to stop.

If you're at a classy place, or you're afraid of minorities, call the front desk and file a noise complaint. Seriously. Do it and you can sleep peacefully.

I can't believe you haven't read every single post in this quality thread but as I've said before (!) I travel all the time. But, somehow, this is the first time this has ever happened to me. I mean and honestly he sounded like he was laying it good for 1.5 hours that's pretty loving impressive in real life so I'll give him this one

Trixie Hardcore posted:

A guy I was dating gave me the nickname and I thought it was cute and kinda assumed it was like a film noir thing because he was a film student but in retrospect I don't think he meant it as a film noir thing.

my name is also based on noir as you can see but what im saying is maybe we should give this a go (if you live in dallas, and straight, and single, and attracted to me at least a little, and if we have some kind of chemistry) lmk

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

op why didnt you offer to pay the rest so he could put it in the butt help a brother out

Solid Poopsnake
Mar 27, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
so there are sexfumes wafting under your door from the couple going at it hammer and tongs for hours

meanwhile you're hitting on a lady on an internet forum whose patron saint is a man with a dragchute for an rear end in a top hat

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

1gnoirents posted:

my name is also based on noir as you can see but what im saying is maybe we should give this a go (if you live in dallas, and straight, and single, and attracted to me at least a little, and if we have some kind of chemistry) lmk

Well, it's not like I wouldn't gently caress literally any goon I met irl because obviously I would but I'm never setting foot in Texas, I'm bi, and engaged, and even though your post has got me soaking through my pantaloons in anticipation I'm going to warn you now that our night of ecstasy would end with your rear end jammed though the hotel room wall.

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
i wont gently caress a chick in anything below embassy suites

Solid Poopsnake
Mar 27, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
My concern would be that Trixie's sick combo of post-coital burns would leave me a charred skeleton in the ladies' room at Arby's. Seriously, that girl is dangerous.

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
post coital burns are the worst especially on the knees

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
I rarely if ever drop sick burns post-coitally. Like to use them as foreplay to get the juices flowing.

Alas Boobylon
Sep 30, 2014
my college nickname was Tripod because i was a 50 foot genocide automaton from War of the Worlds it was pretty crazy didn't get laid

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Alas Boobylon posted:

my college nickname was Tripod because i was a 50 foot genocide automaton from War of the Worlds it was pretty crazy didn't get laid

rough, my nickname was just my loving last name because it sounds funny or some dumb poo poo but i got laid all the time tough luck

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

rediscover posted:

rough, my nickname was just my loving last name because it sounds funny or some dumb poo poo but i got laid all the time tough luck

hey what's up Cockman?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Trixie Hardcore posted:

I'm bi, and engaged

mods

• Locked thread