Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

Whatever happened to Jack Thompson? He's the hero we need now more than ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

CharlestonJew posted:

I read a book when I was a kid, I forgot the name of it, it had the word "Bible" in the title. It was about a crazy pastor taking his family to africa to teach the savages about our lord and savior Jesus Christ. One of his daughters was crippled or something and the village they were staying in had a tidal wave of angry-rear end ants come by and just start biting the poo poo out of people, so the crippled girl got left behind by her mom and got like a billion ant bites. so now im a little wary of ants and africa

Poisonwood Bible by Barbara Kingsolver

Pretty lame book but yeah that part was metal.

• Locked thread