Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shadoer
Aug 31, 2011

Zoe Quinn is one of many women targeted by the Gamergate harassment campaign.

Support a feminist today!

lovely Wizard posted:

rainbow haired pseudo-feminists use bunk threats by retards to fill their wallets with sympathy bucks while saying they're fighting for minorities

$3359.44 and counting. With any luck she'll be able to reach $4000.00 for Christmas!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shadoer
Aug 31, 2011

Mega64 posted:

tumblr vs 4chan

The correct side is the middle, where I'm punching both sides in the face.

Heh, that reminds me of this video about tumblr. It's almost prophetic now.

"Welcome to Tumblr" : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2m-e4PgiVfM

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Shadoer
Aug 31, 2011

Al Borland posted:

Gamergate has started to hit my facebook now. I loving blame you guys for this poo poo.

gently caress I have had running debates on facebook about it. And dumb debates, like trying to convince people SomethingAwful isn't plotting the downfall of women and trying to explain what "ethics in journalism" are.

Shadoer
Aug 31, 2011

Al Borland posted:

Dude i'm at the point where I'm going tos traight up tell these people. NO one gives a poo poo about gamergate stop posting about it. Or just defriending them.

IDK anymore. Like, I LIKED these people. They seemed normal for the most part, but suddenly gamergate hits facebook and they're off tlaking about flannel hula hoops and mysoginist gamers.

gently caress.

I don't care! I just wanna play a game in some free time and live my life.

ALternatively I think I'm just gonna link audio of long farts in their comment section with like "A good riposte about gamergate."

Oh gently caress I know. The worst part is I swear the people that are just shooting their mouth off on facebook are doing it because "OMG an issue to show I'm a good person that stands up for women! Gotta show how much I care and show how morally superior I am, yet not superior enough to do a quick google search about it."

Shadoer
Aug 31, 2011

Bholder posted:

Yes.

We also started 8 chan.

And Zoe is a goon already.

Yes, it's true, gamergate as a whole is a goon conspiracy.

It's all part of our convoluted plan to start extorting women for precious bitcoins.

• Locked thread