Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
http://m.nydailynews.com/news/crime/teen-pleasures-stuffed-toy-florida-wal-mart-cops-article-1.1974807#bmb=1

quote:

A Florida teen got hot and dirty with a stuffed toy horse, using it to masturbate with inside a Wal-Mart, police said.

Bronies am I right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
take it to 2011 TVIV, bub

Master Twig
Oct 25, 2007

I want to branch out and I'm going to stick with it.

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

Bronies am I right

I dunno. It does say toy horse, not toy pony.

loving bronies.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
when this horse is a rockin

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
Odd thing happened in Florida Walmart.
News at 11.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

I was expecting "toy horse" to mean one of those miniature horses (though I guess that's a pony? I don't horses, biblically or otherwise).

Thanks for pleasantly surprising me Florida.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I know I'm going to cop a lot of poo poo for this but seriously if they don't want people loving their stuffed animals maybe they shouldn't pose them on the shelf so sexily? There's a line between placing an item on a shelf in such a way that it will sell without being sexually provocative and the vast majority of toy aisles I visit cross that line.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
Saddle up, drop a load

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

JUST GET IN THE FUCKING ROBOT SHINJI
Bronies: check, masturbation: check, Wal-Mart: check, Florida: check... hey I won bingo!

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Gammatron 64 posted:

Bronies: check, masturbation: check, Wal-Mart: check, Florida: check... hey I won bingo!

Your prize is a gently used toy horse.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Florida. :rolleyes:

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
I know this kid is going to get a lot of judgement on his lifestyle but I think it's kind of sweet he took the horse to the bedding department to make love to it instead of taking it right there in the toy aisle like they were a couple of animals.

e: for the record I do think it's kind of hosed up how he put the horse back on the shelf instead of buying it after they consummated their relationship. Makes the whole thing feel less special and I wonder if he's done something this intimate with other stuffed animals before.

Trixie Hardcore fucked around with this message at 15:05 on Oct 16, 2014

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

Is Florida Teen the plucky sidekick of Florida Man?

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

I could swear I've seen this guy's photo somewhere on here.

de_dust
Jan 21, 2009

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
I tried putting my dick in a turkey baster once

just throwing that out there.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Jokes aside I'd really like to know what possessed him to do it. I can accept (as much as I don't like it) that some people are sexually attracted to stuffed animals. What I can't accept is someone so oblivious to social norms that they'd gently caress one in public. Was he just so desperate to be with it that he couldn't control himself? Was he pounding away at it knowing that at any moment security was going to come grab him and his life would be over?

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Jokes aside I'd really like to know what possessed him to do it. I can accept (as much as I don't like it) that some people are sexually attracted to stuffed animals. What I can't accept is someone so oblivious to social norms that they'd gently caress one in public. Was he just so desperate to be with it that he couldn't control himself? Was he pounding away at it knowing that at any moment security was going to come grab him and his life would be over?

I know I'm going to cop a lot of poo poo for this but seriously if they don't want people loving their stuffed animals maybe they shouldn't pose them on the shelf so sexily? There's a line between placing an item on a shelf in such a way that it will sell without being sexually provocative and the vast majority of toy aisles I visit cross that line.

Or something about :love:Forbidden Love:love:

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts
you know what they say, dont ever gently caress a gift horse in the mouth

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

the horse was asking for it, wearing that slutty saddle

e: walmart was probably asking for it too, with those slutty octogenarian greeters at the front doors

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

but which pony was it? lol at any loser who's attracted to fluttershy smdh

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
with a face like that the fact that we didnt also get a mass shooting out of it is pretty much a win

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
Brony : I find you really attractive. Can we go somewhere private

Pony : well i dig u too honey, but let's do it in public it's more exciting

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
#notAllBronies

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

de_dust posted:

but you didnt try putting the turkey baster in your dick
coward

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

mobile link, didn't read

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

de_dust posted:

The little end, or did you invert the rubber bulb?

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

Libelous Slander posted:

take it to 2011 TVIV, bub

I read that one gassed MLP thread once and Aatrek thought MLP was pedo poo poo.

Like, if there's anyone to have ever been on SA to be an authority on pedo poo poo it would be him.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

MizPiz posted:

I could swear I've seen this guy's photo somewhere on here.

he organized the something's awful/johnny garlic's grand opening egg event with smash mouth, also he is the lead singer of green day

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
there's a macdonalds inside that walmart

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
did he cum

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
They said he hurt himself in the process of inserting the toy.

is he in stable condition?

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i think at this point it's like 'hey i live in florida I might as well do some nutty poo poo because everyone expects it anyway so gently caress it.' either that or something is in the water down there

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.
:pwn:

lol one of his eyes is like "gently caress this" and trying to leave his face

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
He could have been handsome and got some actual women to like him, but no, he put on weight and took up weird hobbies.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

de_dust posted:

I tried coiling a slinky into a circle and loving the hole

It pinched a lot.

joxxuh
May 20, 2011
he's actually handsome and cool

Gawdfather
Jul 29, 2011
Which one of you goons is this?

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

I got blood on my hands and there's no remorse

I got blood in aisle 3 cuz I hosed a horse

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

7 billion people on the planet. what do you expect. everything has been hosed. the hole in the donut you're eating right now has been hosed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Police Automaton
Mar 17, 2009
"You are standing in a thread. Someone has made an insightful post."
LOOK AT insightful post
"It's a pretty good post."
HATE post
"I don't understand"
SHIT ON post
"You shit on the post. Why."
and you people are surprised why westeners run off to the middle east to fight for militant terror groups

• Locked thread