Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Azraelle
Jan 13, 2008

To me it's not really about getting high, it's the counter-culture statement and community.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX
lips off your smile

Azraelle
Jan 13, 2008

I was skeptical at first: I'd just come of a large ball-busting phase in college, but the last year has been wild.

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
sounds like crocodile, i'm down for it

Azraelle
Jan 13, 2008

FordPRefectLL posted:

sounds like crocodile, i'm down for it

That's what won me over in the end too.

Azraelle
Jan 13, 2008

I don't really care much for fashion (typical goon here), but for the club kids out there: remember that the 90s are back in vogue, and heroin chic needs a fresh new take.

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

i think other drugs would be cooler and better accepted if they were named after badass animals

Funkstar Deluxe
May 7, 2007

「☆☆☆」
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUc8ACrVPX4

Laslow
Jul 18, 2007
If you were able to find krokodil in my city, where heroin is as cheap and available as coffee and still wanted to do it, I would honestly be impressed.

Azraelle
Jan 13, 2008

Laslow posted:

If you were able to find krokodil in my city, where heroin is as cheap and available as coffee and still wanted to do it, I would honestly be impressed.

I always make my own, it's surprisingly easy, and the diy vibe is a big part of the appeal

Azraelle
Jan 13, 2008

The suits will tell you that it rots your skin and makes your teeth fall out, but I've only got some slight scabs on my left testicle after a year of use AND I've lost ten pounds of weight.

Azraelle
Jan 13, 2008

Sometimes I like to take two krokodil a day, and sometimes just one

suspicious donkey!
Jun 26, 2013
same but i only use krok recreationally

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
Voted 5, because that's how many pills of the Krok I take per day, lol.

deadking
Apr 13, 2006

Hello? Charlemagne?!
Is there a Krokodil thread in TCC? Just askin'.

Azraelle
Jan 13, 2008

deadking posted:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3499523

Azraelle
Jan 13, 2008

Michael Corleone posted:

Voted 5, because that's how many pills of the Krok I take per day, lol.

Living the life

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor
Its made from codeine which is OTC where I live, hit me up if you want a garbage bag full of codeine pills or something to diy up some. If you do it enough you get to experience being a spooky skeleton without having to die first (but you will feel like dying)

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Necrosis is hawt. :swoon:

Idiots.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

hopeless narkomaniacs krew

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

I was surprised to find out Brotha Lynch Hung is still doing music too
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYNOx84P1Vc

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

Lunixnerd posted:

Its made from codeine which is OTC where I live, hit me up if you want a garbage bag full of codeine pills or something to diy up some. If you do it enough you get to experience being a spooky skeleton without having to die first (but you will feel like dying)

Yeah man, hit me up at ;redacted; . Unless this is legal, then, I was just PRETENDING to be a cop on the internet to be cool, ok man?

Azraelle
Jan 13, 2008

psyopmonkey posted:

Necrosis is hawt. :swoon:

Idiots.

As I previously stated, I barely notice any of the negative side effects, and I wouldn't be doing it if it was safe: it's a counterculture statment

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

deadking posted:

no. sadly. there was a fake thread but gbs goons ruined it by being too obviously fake and poo poo-whitenoise posting in it so there wasnt a single lulz

Azraelle
Jan 13, 2008

Lunixnerd posted:

Got my supplier already, but thanks for the tip. Maybe someone else in the thread is interested?

Zeno-25
Dec 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Krokodil isn't cool anymore, try some ebola jenkem

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

are there krok success stories? it seems like everyone who takes it ends up dying or having their flesh rot off and it makes me wonder how you can be such a depraved junkie that you can ignore that

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

russia hates the gays and loves but loves the krok

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream

Of course there is.

e: oh, was. You seriously mean there's a drug so lovely that you can't get like half of TCC defending it, with at least one addict who insists he can quit anytime he wants until he mysteriously stops posting forever??

Zeno-25
Dec 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

LifeSizePotato posted:

are there krok success stories? it seems like everyone who takes it ends up dying or having their flesh rot off and it makes me wonder how you can be such a depraved junkie that you can ignore that

It costs like 1/5 the price of heroin, it's for junkies that can't afford their heroin

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
hmmm i "shot up" krok once op, but didn't inhale.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

Zeno-25 posted:

Krokodil isn't cool anymore, try some ebola jenkem

Ugh, my friend would like to procure some of this substance. Where should he/she look?

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

LifeSizePotato posted:

dont knock the krok till you try it

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!

Holy poo poo. They have a krocodil thread. WTF SA?

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor

LifeSizePotato posted:

I heard of a guy that hated having to fill in all these forms at his job, so he shot up some krok and his arm fell off and now he does not have to, everything worked out in the end. True story.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

a hole-y ghost posted:

dont knock the krok

u should make a thread with this title, just trying to help you meet your quotas.

Azraelle
Jan 13, 2008

LifeSizePotato posted:

It's the cool thing to do. Don't believe the media, I know at least 3 people that has been doing it for months, living healthy, productive lives. As the saying goes: "don't knock it until you try it"

Azraelle
Jan 13, 2008

a hole-y ghost posted:

dont knock the krok till you try it

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
someone post that thread again where the goon who had never tried heroin before asked about how to get it/use it out of curiosity and was like "welp all my money is gone and ive sold all my stuff for heroin incidentally can anyone help me score some heroin" in a couple weeks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Fabricated posted:

someone post that thread again where the goon who had never tried heroin before asked about how to get it/use it out of curiosity and was like "welp all my money is gone and ive sold all my stuff for heroin incidentally can anyone help me score some heroin" in a couple weeks

lol i wanna see this as well also

• Locked thread