Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Obama will take your PC away and force everybody to buy iPads. just you wait and see!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.
fuckin' president ebola, taking away patriotic computers from hard working americans and giving us liberal tech

Bimmi
Nov 8, 2009

someday
but not today

Don Tacorleone posted:

Let's make them purple

Bam, thought differently

Welcome to 1999:

Bimmi
Nov 8, 2009

someday
but not today
Steve Jobs had impeccable taste:

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Bimmi posted:

those cathode ray tubes sure are stylish

Bimmi
Nov 8, 2009

someday
but not today
Apple is highly regarded in the industry for its elegant and intuitive user interface design:

Bimmi
Nov 8, 2009

someday
but not today
Serious computers for serious people:

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

i wonder how many mac pros have been destroyed by people who thought they were trash cans at this point

Azraelle
Jan 13, 2008

Bimmi posted:

They are... perfect

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

poors bitching about tech they can't afford itt

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

The old clamshell/toilet lid iBooks were the best models they've ever made. The built in carry handle was great

upside down apple symbol 4life

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
the industry is trying to make 4k a standard and they just come in and say 'heh 5k'
oh yeah well 5.1k is coming soon so imma wait on it.

Bimmi
Nov 8, 2009

someday
but not today
There was nothing wrong with the puck mouse. Yeah, I loving went there bitch:

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler
Steve used to have a real cube fetish.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Stupid
Bread Liar

Blistex posted:

Steve used to have a real cube fetish.

new Apple urine filter is looking better this year.

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Apple products are basically following the life of a hollywood starlet. They started off in their teens wearing flower prints in the 90s and only weird overweight creeps with beards were interested. Then suddenly they got hot in the 2000s and everyone wanted in on it. Now they're starting to look old and the only thing they can do to look better is to get as thin as humanly possible to the point where poo poo breaks if you lean on it.

Eagerly awaiting the facelift / madonna period where ipads are just sheets of 1mm thin glass with a picture of a 2010 iPad on it to make you remember the good old days when you didn't need to worry that your tech would break if you put it in a bag.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

RobattoJesus posted:

Apple products are basically following the life of a hollywood starlet. They started off in their teens wearing flower prints in the 90s and only weird overweight creeps with beards were interested. Then suddenly they got hot in the 2000s and everyone wanted in on it. Now they're starting to look old and the only thing they can do to look better is to get as thin as humanly possible to the point where poo poo breaks if you lean on it.

Eagerly awaiting the facelift / madonna period where ipads are just sheets of 1mm thin glass with a picture of a 2010 iPad on it to make you remember the good old days when you didn't need to worry that your tech would break if you put it in a bag.

in this analogy androids are what, e/n goons?

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Whirlwind Jones posted:

No one cares you're dumb and gay kill yourself idiot human being.

still accurate 3 pages in

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

RobattoJesus posted:

hmm makes sense to me

jackyl posted:

theyre child tv actors

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

jackyl posted:

Androids are like W&W goons. They get swoler and swoler every year, but they still aren't considered sexy because of their crippling mental issues and the fact that they have nicknames that come from different types of cake.

Azraelle
Jan 13, 2008

I am going to buy an apple watch tomorrow.

Azraelle
Jan 13, 2008

I haven't owned a watch in 5 years, but - the geniuses at apple - they convinced me that I really want one.

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

You're right a $9,999 apple watch edition will be the best money anyone can spend

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.
siri, what time is it?

time to buy an apple watch 2

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

Apple Watch Sport (aluminum/glass): $349 (not a guess)
Apple Watch (stainless steel/sapphire): $999
Apple Watch Edition (18-karat gold/sapphire): $9,999

Lol

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
what the gently caress does apple watch edition even mean that name is retarded

Azraelle
Jan 13, 2008

Rocks posted:

Lol

Naturally I choose the stainless steel version. While I make more than enough to afford the last, stainless steel version is the one that most reflects my personality and creativity.

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Mange Mite posted:

what the gently caress does apple watch edition even mean that name is retarded

It's when someone who doesn't know anything about fashion tries to emulate fashion based on a comic stereotype they picked up from Zoolander, and because Apple have so much money the fashion world is just going along with it because they need money to buy arctic tiger furs.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

pathetic little tramp posted:

uh let's see should i buy an apple ipad or should i *goes to olympic podium and looks at kindle fire, galaxy tablet and microsoft surface pro in 1, 2, and 3 slots*
you best be rooting that fire cause amazon app store is a pile of unwashed ebola rear end

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

LifeSizePotato posted:

is there an unofficial stream somewhere for those of us on os/2 warp?

OS/2 was used by radio personality Howard Stern. He once had a 10 minute on-air rant about OS/2 versus Windows 95 and recommended OS/2. He also used OS/2 on his IBM 760CD laptop.

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

Bimmi posted:

this is dope

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

BigBoss posted:

OS/2 was used by radio personality Howard Stern. He once had a 10 minute on-air rant about OS/2 versus Windows 95 and recommended OS/2. He also used OS/2 on his IBM 760CD laptop.

i'm trying to figure out if i can install os/2 onto the new 5k imac, maybe sh/sc can help

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
who ever throught it was cute to call the model the edition i will find you and break your scrawny dork neck

Digi_Kraken
Sep 4, 2011
Steve Jobs was a real dick head, it's pretty incredible the levels of dickiness he managed to achieve

Apple, in his death, are still fellating his cold rigor mortis cock. A potent metaphor for capitalism I may say.

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

RobattoJesus posted:

It's when someone who doesn't know anything about fashion tries to emulate fashion based on a comic stereotype they picked up from Zoolander, and because Apple have so much money the fashion world is just going along with it because they need money to buy arctic tiger furs.

Zoolander was funny because it was true. Anna Wintour is basically a caricature at this point.

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!

BigBoss posted:

all the while popping trimspa and downing it with the hollywood 24 hour diet drink

BOBBBBABOOE

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

Rocks posted:

Lol

I spent 10,000 bones on a watch that'll be last years model

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
werent the weird flower imac aimed at the japanese? those guys will buy anything!

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich
Apple isn't a technology company, its a fashion company that uses technology to sell its cases.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guy Fleegman
Jul 8, 2009

by XyloJW

• Locked thread