Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
HOT NEW IDEA!

Dress up as a Mormon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Protip: The cops HATE when you assault everyone who gets near your home even if you 'forgot' it was halloween

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Big Beef City posted:

Protip: The cops HATE when you assault everyone who gets near your home even if you 'forgot' it was halloween
Learn This 1 Funny Halloween Tip Discovered By A Local Mom!

IceAgeComing
Jan 29, 2013

pretty fucking embarrassing to watch
Its called guising, OP

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
go as 00's-era rap group LMFAO and reap nostalgic benefits from everyone who was alive back then

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Buckshot is the best ammo for protecting your pumpkins

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
Another cool costume idea:

Go to Pennsylvania and dress in a diaper and mullet with some guns and stuff. Should be p funny, imho!

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Sugar in high quantities is unhealthy so this Halloween ask for fruit or vegetables. People will be very impressed and say things like "wow this kids parents really did something right" "Susan, this child is better than our. We failed" "you're right doug, you sort out the alibi and ill park the volvo in the lake" "we had to do it susan, we had to save them from diabetes" "i know doug but they cried and cried and begged me to save them" "they would have been fat susan! they would have grown up to be great big tubby fat adults!" "i can't take the guilt anymore doug, it was wrong!" "susan! NO PUT THE GUN DOWN!!!"

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
Update: Banned for life from the Dick's Sporting Goods in Panama City, but making substantial progress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014
  • Put a pumpkin on your head, if you have no costume at all.

• If you're self-conscious about being seen as "too old" to Trick or Treat, you can always use the disguise of your costume to remain anonymous and steal a childs bag of candies.

• Post in BYOB during Halloween.

• Locked thread