Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
so loving fat, lol

Also reminder, his last words said to people at the UCLA medical center were 'get that jew nurse out of here.'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guancho
Aug 23, 2010

You don't write any postcards when you're on the road to self-discovery
nobody cares

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

im genuinely glad that man died young

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

pathetic little tramp posted:

Also reminder, his last words said to people at the UCLA medical center were 'get that jew nurse out of here.'

is that part true

Ryen Deckard
Jun 28, 2008

My blood is red, white, and blue.

LifeSizePotato posted:

is that part true

I can't find anything about it but I want it to be true so bad.

The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009
nothing wrong with preferring a nurse with an uncut cock imo

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

I've seen fatter

Aug 4, 2010

who?

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib

Ryen Deckard posted:

I can't find anything about it but I want it to be true so bad.

a third party account i heard from someone i knew at the med center, sadly, but i believe it

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
im guessing the incredible mental and thus physical stress be created for himself by being a polarizing right winger also had something to do with it

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
it was a pretty good thread when he died
someone came in talking about the value of politeness and civility and how we should not disparage him posthumously and of course we did because of all the people who deserve it so then the white knight turned into the biggest poo poo and it was great
great day all around wish he could die again

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
trying to take a dragon dildo far too big for him

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Baracula posted:

dragon dildo
:eyepop:
:vince:

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

:eyeroll:

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
heh we get each other

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

who

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Pon de Bundy posted:

im guessing the incredible mental and thus physical stress be created for himself by being a polarizing right winger also had something to do with it

To get to that point a rightwinger needs to be a True Believer instead of just putting on an act for money, it's why Rush Limbaugh is still alive but Breitbart conked out

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
id rather pretend he never existed

bennyfranks
Jun 23, 2005

IGNORE ME!

gary oldmans diary posted:

it was a pretty good thread when he died
someone came in talking about the value of politeness and civility and how we should not disparage him posthumously and of course we did because of all the people who deserve it so then the white knight turned into the biggest poo poo and it was great

link pls

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

also lots of drugs and alcohol

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
BEHAVE YOURSELVES

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield
i thought his last words were flaming someone on twitter, who probably got him so heated up he had a heart attack?

gary oldmans diary posted:

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

yeah I thought it was the coke :shrug:

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Yaldabaoth posted:

To get to that point a rightwinger needs to be a True Believer instead of just putting on an act for money, it's why Rush Limbaugh is still alive but Breitbart conked out

even if you didn't truly believe every word you said, you're surrounded by people who do . imagine his fans. imagine how many terrible uncles who call into his show .

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
Hmm it's very sad when selfish hateful people die

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
remember when he went on that huge rant about how poor people are the downfall of society and all the poor people loved him for saying it but without realizing he was talking about them?

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

McDowell posted:

BEHAVE YOURSELVES

STOP RAPING PEOPLE!

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

GBS lusts for white/male/Republican death.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Boinks posted:

yep

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

It's one thing to be an ideologue or a religious zealot because they themselves are usually misled. Breitbart himself was a special kind of fuckwad because he would outright make poo poo up or blatantly fabricate 'evidence'. It's people like that I don't really understand.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Boinks posted:

well yeah.

also rape. they can always be raped.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Boinks posted:

Yep, they are horrible people

quote:

Andrew Breitbart never held back when it came to Sen. Edward Kennedy (D.- Mass.), especially when in came to the Chappaquiddick scandal. When news that Kennedy had passed away in 2009, after serving in Congress for almost 50 years, Breitbart took to Twitter to launch a savage attack on Kennedy's memory, beginning his Twitter updates under the title Rest in Chappaquiddick.

Kennedy is my villain. He took me from left to right during the Thomas hearings. Breitback wrote, before calling him a duplicitous bastard, a a big rear end motherf@#$er, and a special pile of human excrement.

Breitbart was a piece of poo poo

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

FizFashizzle posted:

well yeah.

also rape. they can always be raped.

As long as it's legitimate, they can just shut that stuff down.

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,
I hope you level up! :)
Apparently he was a gigantic fan of Fishbone, so he had at least one redeeming quality about him?

Iprazochrome
Nov 3, 2008
Look, I'm not saying I wished that he were dead, all I'm saying is that I'm glad he died.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
if you want to start on that "lol gbs hivemind hate whitey dur hur"

please name a FAMOUS, WELL KNOWN, republican who is relevant in the last 20 years who is not a terrible human being.

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx
cocaine and sidewalks are a dangerous mix

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Pon de Bundy posted:

please name a FAMOUS, WELL KNOWN, republican who is relevant in the last 20 years who is not a terrible human being.

me

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib

Pon de Bundy posted:

Jon Huntsman isn't ba... oh well known

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007

Luvcow posted:

Yep, they are horrible people

Breitbart was a piece of poo poo

i changed my political views entirely because there was a politician i didn't feel was a completely honest person

to avoid this problem in the future, i became a republican. hmm, makes sense

• Locked thread