Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Ok long story short goons with spoons, I'm looking for some cum-centric recipes for my girlfriend and I to take part in. I'm usually a guy with some large loads and she is bored with drinking it out of a shot glass. Any have any ideas for some "semeninal" recipes? Thanks in advance!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

contrapants posted:

How large a load? Can you glaze a ham?

half a ham maybe

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

this is just desserts, I'm looking to get my load into a main course, if anyone is willing to help

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
im gonna need exact measurements here

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

contrapants posted:

Remove one teaspoon of sour cream and two teaspoons of heavy cream for every tablespoon of WORST FORUMS GOO you add.

Excellent, will report back with photos and how it tasted soon!

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
made the beef stroganov and we could really taste the gism in it! excellent dish and paired perfectly with a sutter home blush wine. thank you GWS! will post photos soon!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

physeter posted:

breakfast: carve a dick-sized hole into a cantaloupe then gently caress it, carve and serve normally and enjoy cum-glazed melon cubes

while this sounds great, the wife and I prefer dinner

• Locked thread