Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

quote:

Romeo Rose, the super bad boy of Austin’s 6th street and rock music whose death in Austin last week went unnoticed for four days, exemplified in his personality everything most adults found distasteful about rock music and the youth culture.

Mr. Rose was briefly world famous with his website, Sleepless in Austin. It was created for him to find the love of his life, but sadly he died alone. His death didn’t go un-noticed by his new love he nicknamed passionately “Pam.”

“Perhaps in a past life, Pam and I were both lovers. Sadly, in this life, that isn’t happening,” Rose was quoted as stating on his website before passing.

But Romeo Rose, the self-proclaimed “King of 6th Street”, died a quiet, self-imposed death in his Austin apartment without the love of his life. He was 41.

Rose’s death was not immediately announced by his manager, Sam Lufti, but instead confirmed by the coroner. Lufti said he had spoken with Mr. Rose earlier in the week and that Rose “had been complaining of a broken heart after losing contact with his beloved, ‘Pam.’ “

Towards the end of his lifetime, in a heartbreaking twist of fate, Mr. Rose’s last words were captured on his website: “So that’s why I decided to take the high road and just end it all before all those things started getting worse.”

A celebration of life will be held for close friends. His final resting place will be in an undisclosed location.

In lieu of flowers, donations in Romeo Rose’s name should be made to the mental health organization of your choice.

hoping it took this time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

heh heh I want to go home from work and pet my grey cat

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Site your source or :getout:

I have naked pics of this barfsack.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Does anyone care?

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
who the gently caress is romeo rose and why does anyone care? a loving guy just just died right now in a car accident but i dont see a post on it

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
whos that girl goon who hosed romeo thats a much more important story

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
it's on here for now

"passionately nicknamed"

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
fo real tho romeo is the kind of guy who's going to try and take people with him so i wont believe it until a news report says shots are fired

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014
He posted his Penis here two days ago I think. He's posting from the grave.. :ghost:

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

You're dead, OP you died and now youre on a different plane of existance than romeo rose thats why you're wondering.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

I AM BRAWW posted:

He posted his Penis here two days ago I think. He's posting from the grave.. :ghost:

5spoopy7me

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx
lol he stole that from the washington post's obituary for jim morrison

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

I AM BRAWW posted:

:tinfoil:

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014
He had a guitar next to his penis, does any one want to confirm they seen it too? I'm NOT making this up.

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
its true

e: the thread offered a rereg prize if anyone got banned for NWS dick posting

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Jim Morrison, the super bad boy of rock music whose death in Paris last Saturday went unnoticed for four days, exemplified on stage everything most adults found distasteful about rock music and the youth culture.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
Maybe he changed his name again and is trying to fake his death to make is ex feel bad. It sounds like something he would do.

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

GBS slays again

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

Jim Morrison, the super bad boy of rock music whose death in Paris last Saturday went unnoticed for four days, exemplified on stage everything most adults found distasteful about rock music and the youth culture.

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

i gotta say copy and pasting his name into jim morrisons obituary and faking his death for a tiny bit of attention is a perfect romeo rose move

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

comes along bort posted:

lol he stole that from the washington post's obituary for jim morrison

Lends credit to the theory that hes just performing

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

the black husserl posted:

Lends credit to the theory that hes just performing

jim or romeo?

hitchensgoespop
Oct 22, 2008
It would be a fitting tribute if all goons watched the youtube video of him playing the elctirc guitar and jerked off simultaneously.

He would look down from heaven and see us all tugging it to his music and smile.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

i gotta say copy and pasting his name into jim morrisons obituary and faking his death for a tiny bit of attention is a perfect romeo rose move

i am the creeper king
i can stalk anything

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

i really liked when this fat ugly man posted his naked body and penis for us all to see

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

lol pam is mackenize kelly who is actually worse than romeo rose in the being a human dumpster fire department

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.
Did goons kill Romeo Rose? I mean it's our fault that he went to that goon meet and fell in love with Mackenzie who is a loving psychopath.

Unity Gain
Sep 15, 2007

dancing blue
wherefore art thou romeo says it ain't the first time he done died.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Croc Monster posted:

wherefore art thou romeo says it ain't the first time he done died.

a whole blog devoted to the romeo lol

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

1st AD posted:

Did goons kill Romeo Rose?

That would be cool.

Lets not act as if romeo rose is some saint. I'm pretty sure he raped a few chicks by now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
I followed this story for a couple weeks a while back on another forum that liked poop touching. It was really funny, but then it turned into a creepy thing about this Mackenzie Kelly girl. She is running for an Austin city council seat and they dug up some photos and a old cam-girl webpage for her where she was selling worn panties. She has a really weird lump on her forehead. It provided some laughs for a while but I lost interest.

• Locked thread