Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
imagine an old person dying alone

that happens every day

e: adjusted to be more unfunny than sad

Tiler Kiwi fucked around with this message at 22:53 on Oct 16, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
cuck.

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

Savings Coupon posted:

We all die alone.

well dying isnt all that bad, people i dont like die sometimes as well.

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

Breadallelogram posted:

I wonder how many of us just looked up the word ebullient. I did.

i did not as i am naturally incurious

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
i think it is time for a serious go at the Atheist VS Christianity debate

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

mysterious frankie posted:

Whoever wins, we all get lectured. <- That's more of a threat than a joke, if you think about it.

if it was a joke, it was a bad one, just like this next one.

Goobies God House

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

Spanish Manlove posted:

let me tell you about the bad things that happened to me today

go on

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
my cat is just ugly and worthless

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

Breadallelogram posted:

I disagree, fyad has its own culture

are there any good sociological studies done of fyad? i at least want some demographical information, the SAcyclopedia entry is SORELY lacking in quantitative data.

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
well i think the funny is supposed to come from the juxtaposition between the stated intent of this thread (the unfunny thread, i.e. a place bereft of humor, lacking in wit, and devoid of jovial hijinks) with his opinion that it contains humorous posters. this creates a sort of conflict in presentation and reality, which is one of the common sources of humor, at least according to those that study humor (i mean, like, humor scientists, not comedians. they just write books on why things are funny, and are not funny themselves)

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

Viridiant posted:

Isn't a topic like this kind of redundant with the gamergate threads still floating around?

this isnt the stupid thread, just the unfunny thread.

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
good catch

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
you may as well put that dog down

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
why would I ask how it smells. if i told you my dog had not legs you would not ask how it could walk? smh

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

gnarlyhotep posted:

once again this thread lives up to its name

yes? is it not supposed to?

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
smh, dont really get the point of this conversation. goes from talking about dogs to stating the obvious... whats next?

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
im not finding it amusing as is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

Sosiz posted:

I didn't come to this thread find happiness

well we could just talk philosophy so you could attain inner happiness. unfunny doesnt really need to mean unmitigated misery

• Locked thread