Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
El Spider
Nov 9, 2012

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/canada/11167092/McDonalds-customer-finds-dead-mouse-in-coffee.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

At least it wasn't Skrillex. A ha ha ha.

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Tim Horton died while driving high, drunk, and away from the cops

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer
1st rule of drinking mcdonalds coffee is to never remove the lid.

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
One time I woke up in morning and took a pee. There was something bobbing around in there and I thought maybe I'd just forgotten to flush. Turned the light on and saw a rat I'd been peeing on. drat thing took like five flushes to go down the pipe. Followed up with a bunch of toilet paper and bleach.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
ive seen how coffee machines work at coffee shops and i dont think those machines could express an intact mouse into a cup. they have a metal thingy full of ground coffee beans that squirts a jet of water through a tiny nozzle. and then there's the steam wand thing that heats the milk and i dont think a mouse could come out of that. i guess the mouse could have been in the cup to begin with but then the cup wouldn't stack neatly with the rest of the cups.

seems fishy to me op

i should be a detective.

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer
i agree it is fishy but lol if you think anyone in the chain of that paper cup would give a gently caress about it not being stacked correctly.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

the disease of being british

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

AKA Pseudonym posted:

One time I woke up in morning and took a pee. There was something bobbing around in there and I thought maybe I'd just forgotten to flush. Turned the light on and saw a rat I'd been peeing on. drat thing took like five flushes to go down the pipe. Followed up with a bunch of toilet paper and bleach.
I don't think a rat is any dirtier than the disgusting fat man diarrhea shits you blast in the toilet 3 times a day so the bleach probably wasn't necessary

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

did the mouse have ebola?

Faux-Ass Nonsense
Feb 9, 2013

by Lowtax
itd be pretty funny to (covertly) release live vermin in chain restaurants that you feel might be bad for small local businesses, and watch people freak out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KennyLoggins
Dec 3, 2004
Welcome to the Danger Zone

Mameluke posted:

Tim Horton died while driving high, drunk, and away from the cops

dude went out hardcore

• Locked thread