Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
does that make you gay IRL? I just started saying it here to be cool and fit in, but am not really gay. I hope to find a female wife one day, but what if I am gay now, and have to adopt. This place is p gay imho though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

You can be whatever you want to be Michael Corleone. You just have to believe.

Aug 4, 2010

im gay

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

pretty sure you're on the official gay registry now, op. sorry.

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Not a cute boy, just a boring girl.
Fake it til you make it op. Welcome to club fabulous.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
do gay people ever feel like they're incomplete? like don't they want to know what it's like to stick their dick in a tight wet vagina?

askin' for a friend, he's straight but he fantasizes about what its like to suck dick.

Aug 4, 2010

Xaris posted:

do gay people ever feel like they're incomplete? like don't they want to know what it's like to stick their dick in a tight wet vagina?

askin' for a friend, he's straight but he fantasizes about what its like to suck dick.

why not do both?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Sounds like you might have caught Ebola but instead of Ebola it's being gay

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Not a cute boy, just a boring girl.

Xaris posted:

Just have him suck your dick and the problem will solve its-ohhh, wait. I get it.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
Interesting question.

If a gay couple decides to artificial inseminate, does the top automatically get to do it? Or is there some kind of fight/game decided on to see who gets to be the father?

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Michael Corleone posted:

Interesting question.

If a gay couple decides to artificial inseminate, does the top automatically get to do it? Or is there some kind of fight/game decided on to see who gets to be the father?

I believe the standard protocol is rock, paper, scissors.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

RobattoJesus posted:

I believe the standard protocol is rock, paper, scissors.

havent you seen arrested development? you make a semen cocktail so nobody knows who it is

the sperm will battle it out

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
im gay as gently caress in my jeep truck

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

what if your potential employer found your goon history

what if they find out you wrote "i'm gay" a bunch

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Realized today that mens bathhouses are the only places for the public that guys can hang out together away from women..all the other places are gone, they made them let women join..taverns, clubs, etc. And bathhouses are buttfuck central. Pretty hosed up if you ask me. Im going to keep posting about this until someone helps make sense of it.

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
i have been saying i'm gay on the forums for weeks now and today i masturbated to futanari hentai. don't go down the path i have gone op

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

www posted:

im gay

gorki
Aug 9, 2014
op im gay on the sa forums and i am gay irl :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

gorki posted:

op im gay on the sa forums and i am gay irl :)

cool, but what came first, the chicken or the egg?

• Locked thread