Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

The Notorious ZSB posted:

gently caress NFL stadiums, gently caress Pitt, I hate everything, burn it all to the ground, but gently caress Miami more I hope we ruin them in Blacksburg next week.

Mediocrity we have arrived and it looks like losing by 5 to Pitt.

gently caress pit forever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

Regnevelc posted:

I'm into a gently caress Pit, what kind of gently caress Pit are we talking about here?

phone posting too stronk

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Baylor's uniforms are bad.

Fucka Baylor.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

fffff posted:

I hope they lose, I know some fans who have been beary obnoxious lately :(

I just groaned outloud.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Winkie01 posted:

No. Everyone dislikes the idiot and his idiot hill billy coach

i remember that we could have had jimbo and sigh

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Viper_3000 posted:

Why the gently caress isn't there a Kiffin's Krimson Korner sign on Gameday? loving FSU and the ACC can't do anything right. I hope ND curbstomps them and that's saying something because my hate for the Irish is strong.

You just don't want to get your rear end beat by them in the playoff.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Thoguh posted:

Man, there are a lot of good Big XII games on today.

spoiler: its going to be bad football all around

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Thoguh posted:

Wait, did they just call Iowa undefeated?

y'all don't count

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Spiritus Nox posted:

I just woke up and it's already almost time for Baylor/WVU. Good times.

Booo

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Spiritus Nox posted:

We're both gonna laugh at this if you upset us.

lol i have zero hopes, so yes

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

bollerjack is joking off air about crableggs

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

MAO TSE-TUNGACUNT posted:

goddammit OU, no Seven Nation Army

i really want to know what jack white thinks about it becoming a sport anthem

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

Oklahoma-Kansas State

WVU-Baylor should be entertaining.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

:siren: defensive stop in morgantown :siren:

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Democrazy posted:

Sometimes losing your starting QB can provide an offensive spark because it forces you change your offense and then the defense' game plan has to be entirely changed on the fly.

It will be interesting how Kansas State responds.

thank you [tt]Generic ESPN Announcer[tt]

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Democrazy posted:

It's two weeks before election day and I have not had a lot of sleep

Go Team Blue

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

Baylor punted against West Virginia? I call bullshit

It's a strange, strange thing

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

so many silly flags

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

not happy with spotting baylor points, but i am okay with holding them to two fgs so far

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

:siren: defense :siren:

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

chaos is defense being A Thing in a Baylor-WVU game

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

we have absolutely, without question, the worst special teams in the nation. high school teams return punts better than us.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Emron posted:

i could MAYBE give you punt returns, but special teams on a whole??? *gives bama special teams the big side eye*

have you seen our return game?

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

baylor just got screwed out of a yard and half by the way. marked off a 15 yearder inside the 30

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Spiritus Nox posted:

I did not expect Baylor/WVU to get this chippy.

these teams don't like each other.

much as our basketball teams don't like each other

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Spiritus Nox posted:

Hit with the shoulder, didn't hit the face. Replay had a better angle. I definitely don't know if I'd call it a clean hit, but it wasn't quite as bad as it looked.

its a "reasons why football is in danger" hit

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

fffff posted:

Still really drat lovely of the announcers to rag on the call while he was down.

i like craig, but yeah. he needed to let up just a little while the dude is literally dead on the field.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

CharlestheHammer posted:

I thought you couldn't hit the head period.

It was weird as the announcers didn't bring it up at all.

i guess on replay he didn't

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

WVU just gave up on punt return and sent 11

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Spiritus Nox posted:

Baylor and WVU already have 15 penalties combined.

Baylor has 102 penalty yards in the first half.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Spiritus Nox posted:

Please stop sucking, Baylor.

please don't

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

glad petty's okay

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Spiritus Nox posted:

Still waiting on some of that Good Offense, Baylor.

how bot no

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Spiritus Nox posted:

Aaand my stream dies. Of course.

your offense remembered who they were

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

lol this officiating crew

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Action Saxxon posted:

Bob Stoops is clearly in the second tier of coaches in the Big 12 conference at this point, this is garbage

the first tier being occupied by bill snyder

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

It's a Him, Mario.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

the sheer energy running through the stadium on that fourth down play

i don't eve know

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Thoguh posted:

Rush the field you hillbillies.

Sadly, the police dogs and fencing prevents this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Travelocity Gnome ‏@RoamingGnome

If I were a couch in Morgantown, I'd be booking a plane ticket out of there right now. #BAYvsWVU

• Locked thread