Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW

Thoguh posted:

To close for passing. I'm switching to runs.

God bless you, sir.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW
I'd like the BSU blue field a lot more if every once in a while BSU didn't try to abuse it for a trick play.

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW

Basil Hayden posted:

Boise was the only non-green field for over two decades, but now there are six (one is an NAIA team and one is in DII). Eastern Washington turned Roos Field red in '09, and Central Arkansas plays on this purple-and-gray nightmare that's ugly as sin. It's kind of gone unnoticed because they're still about as terrible as they've ever been, but Eastern Michigan actually changed their field to gray just this year and are apparently promoting it as "The Factory" now.

The rulebook just seems to say the lines and such have to be white.

I just looked up the Central Arkansas one and all I can say is holy gently caress that's ugly. Feast your eyes:

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW

Probably Magic posted:

Don't show this to K-State or they'll get ideas.

Are you kidding? K-State never does anything weird or original. Have you seen their jerseys for the past four decades?

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

that hit on Knight should really have been flagged

Knight should learn how to slide.

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW

Pierce and Pierce posted:

How bout something for the hit on Knight you fucksticks

Strobe posted:

Knight should learn how to slide.

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW

Eltoasto posted:

KSU isn't actually good right? I don't follow them but they seem to be #14 from beating bad teams.

They should have beat Auburn, and they're supposed to be really good against the run. Supposed to be.

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW

Democrazy posted:

Sometimes losing your starting QB can provide an offensive spark because it forces you change your offense and then the defense' game plan has to be entirely changed on the fly.

It will be interesting how Kansas State responds.

Also this. K-state spent two whole weeks preparing for Knight.

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW
GO A WILDCAT. EMAW

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW
I'm watching this in a bar in Manhattan, and this place is crazy excited.

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW
A STOP

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW
Apparently also Goldiebitch.gif

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW

chaoslord posted:

Okay, that makes a lot more sense then. Would have been the slowest draw play I've ever seen if he had actually taken off.

K-state.exe

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW
After that our I think that was the correct decision

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW
GO A loving WILDCAT

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW
That ed six inches from perfection.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW
And suddenly this game is going to be tied in the fourth at 42.

• Locked thread