Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
mine is prolly the one where he's in the boxing match and gets beat up so bad he gets deformed lol or maybe the one where he reenacts new jack city

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

all of them

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Im honestly not too sure

but I know my favorite Living single episode was the one where they saw some racist white raggedy-anne childrens TV show jerk get her comeuppance.

Digi_Kraken
Sep 4, 2011
zippity zoppity give me the boppity

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I remember some episode where Martin was on a cruise or some poo poo and a woman knocked him out, tied him up, then revealed herself to him completely naked under a fur coat. I remember because it gave me one of my first "awkward public boners" that left me having to sit down and wait out in front of family watching the show with me. hth

Muttonchips
Jun 5, 2014

by Shine
The one where he pretends to bone Cam Winston's mother so his stupid son can finally get along.

The one where he writes Frank Sinatra-esque song. DA-BA-DOO

The one where he secretly sings at the Christmas show and Daphne thinks he's terminally ill

The one where he tries to solve the mystery of the dead prostitute

The one where he invites a waitress and Roz's mother shows up at the Superbowl party lmao

I can seriously go on and on for like probably 2:52 without stopping I bet.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
The one where the guy is getting all pissed off at customer service and then he's all "man, I should be at home watching Martin"

Cyberball 2072
Feb 17, 2014

by Lowtax
Weird, I watched a poo poo ton of Martin. I do not remember the plot to a single episode.

Stormfang1502
Jan 26, 2003

The enemy is anybody who's going to get you killed, no matter which side he's on.

Cyberball 2072 posted:

Weird, I watched a poo poo ton of Martin. I do not remember the plot to a single episode.

The only one I remember is when they changed the format at the radio station he worked at to country and he would only play Charlie Pride songs

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
i only remember the one where they go to a cabin in the woods and there's some kind of critter that scares them away and they have a bad time

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
the one where his kids complain about his cooking, and getting bbq sauce stains on everyones clothes because he can't do laundry.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
drat GINA!

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
Any of the ones with Shaneenee

Gaunab posted:

drat GINA!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Fallen Rib
The one where he runs afoul of Gina's overbearing mom. But surprise!! it's Martin in drag. Then she shows the vag. [TV-Y7]

• Locked thread