Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Obeah
Apr 12, 2013

GO OVER GO OVER GOOVER GOOVER IT'S ALL GOOVY, BABY!
Between the many provocateurs on SA right now and the number of personal matters you will soon have to attend to irl, I'm rolling out this nifty little pre-written meltdown to help you get across your major points. Note: This can obviously be used as just the foundation for your meltdown - feel free to add whatever you need for that personal touch.

I am
[ ] shaking my head and laughing at the joke this forum has become
[ ] justifiably angry
[ ] dead
[ ] unashamed of the Montblanc incident

and want to report that I will be stepping down from my position as
[ ] Goon who posts in every GBS megathread and most of the other threads.
[ ] Goon who only posts in one specific thread about one specific topic.
[ ] YOSPOS/BYOB reg.
[ ] "The Pen Thread Guru".

I admit it might have been wrong to
[ ] defend the concept of pedophilia via convoluted, contradictory rhetoric that included comparing and contrasting "Pee Wee's Big Adventure" with "Big Top Pee Wee".
[ ] take binoculized pictures of my neighbor using Reddit/BitCoins/X-Box One/Etc.
[ ] not call mom when the meds stopped working.
[ ] - No. I'm actually not sorry at all. I fiucking love these pens.

I hope you all will at least miss
[ ] recalling seeing my avatar several times in other threads but not ever remembering any of my specific posts.
[ ] my desperate and manic variations on the same joke we've been making for over a year.
[ ] my rap recommendations.
[ ] my calligraphy how-tos, which, provided I get a walk on this thing, will continue at my Blogspot.

But for now, the time has come for me to
[ ] conduct a lengthy Q&A with Bind-Torture-Kyanka over at SS.
[ ] start the offsite.
[ ] continue, even in death, to emotionally and financially burden my family.
[ ] Wikipedia what exactly qualifies as a "deadly weapon".

QUIKTIPS:
- Adding hth, lol (or any of its variations), imho to the end of your thousand word post or PM will make it a lot harder for people to accuse you of taking the SomethingAwful forums too seriously.
- Use your enemy's username at least three times in the body of any post directed towards them. Forums posters HATE THIS.
- Most importantly, always remember that you are clearly in complete and total control of this situation.

Any additional hints are welcome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Digi_Kraken
Sep 4, 2011
yeah and stop banning me for sass reasons pricks

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Obeah posted:

Any additional hints are welcome.

Carve swastikas into your face and arms and start screaming and making GBS threads everywhere

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
not reading all that poo poo

• Locked thread