Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
have a good poop i guess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Solid Poopsnake posted:

no one talks about "virginia-style pizza"

"oh you need the new york tap water for it to be authentic" fuuuuuckkk offfffffff

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
also best regional fast food is cookout in the carolinas everything else can gently caress right off

Solid Poopsnake
Mar 27, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

shiksa posted:

"oh you need the new york tap water for it to be authentic" fuuuuuckkk offfffffff

Is that something people say? Because if so, there must be a fortune in literally bottling and selling NYC tap water.

WilltheMagicAsian
Dec 11, 2011

Solid Poopsnake posted:

Northeast only tho

Sorry for some reason my brain only associates East Coast with the North East.

Wooten
Oct 4, 2004

^^ Your brain is correct.

Solid Poopsnake posted:

Is that something people say? Because if so, there must be a fortune in literally bottling and selling NYC tap water.

I have a friend who lives in Brooklyn and every time I go to his apartment he tells me it's the cleanest water in the state (I assume because the neighborhood is a poo poo hole he assumes I need reassurance). New Yorkers are proud of their tap water.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Solid Poopsnake posted:

it has tiny crustaceans in it that are unique to the area. That's what's suspected on giving it the superiority in bagel and pizza making.

There are west coast places that fly in NYC water to bake stuff.

Prude
Nov 28, 2010

by Reene

Robbie Fowler posted:

did you get the double double? if not gently caress off.

Anyone who doesn't get a 3x2 or ideally 3x1 so you can actually taste the meat and get more full is a loving mongoloid

Big ups 4 chopped chilis tho if you got them op. Protein style is refreshing every now and then too.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
Yeah I'm all like full and stuff, thanks guys!

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

I do kind of wish I got a shake

WilltheMagicAsian
Dec 11, 2011

You hosed up not getting a shake though

e:f,b

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

I could just get one I guess. It takes 2 minutes to get there if the one stoplight between me and all of those places is green. Up to 3 or 4 minutes if its red though...

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

WilltheMagicAsian posted:

You hosed up not getting a shake though

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

1gnoirents posted:

I could just get one I guess. It takes 2 minutes to get there if the one stoplight between me and all of those places is green. Up to 3 or 4 minutes if its red though...

You're going to die in a car crash because you were pressured into getting a milkshake online.

Get a milkshake.

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011
Get another burger while you're there, make the trip worthwhile.

logical phalluses
Mar 18, 2009

The living look upon the corpse with their eyesight,
But without eyesight lingers a different living and looks
curiously on the corpse.
Go get the shake imo.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

I was really close to getting the shake but I got super full in the last minute or two so I wont today. I will later though, I'll make a new thread titled "Milkshake" and it will contain a picture of my milkshake

Wooten
Oct 4, 2004

1gnoirents posted:

I was really close to getting the shake but I got super full in the last minute or two so I wont today. I will later though, I'll make a new thread titled "Milkshake" and it will contain a picture of my milkshake

I knew you weren't hardcore.

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011
what happened to you? you used to be cool.

Prude
Nov 28, 2010

by Reene

1gnoirents posted:

Make sure you get the Neapolitan shake bcuz they'll do that there and it owns

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011
there was this sweet rear end ovaltine thickshake I had at bobs burgers in brazil, chunks of ovaltime everywhere.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Prude posted:

Make sure you get the Neapolitan shake bcuz they'll do that there and it owns

oh wow neapolitan? in n out has the craziest shakes if you're a total basic bitch

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
hic punch shake sounds nummy

Prude
Nov 28, 2010

by Reene

shiksa posted:

oh wow neapolitan? in n out has the craziest shakes if you're a total basic bitch

I dont even like in n out that much but im p. sure you have to go to the gay part of the country to get the shakes u linked so w/e

Prude
Nov 28, 2010

by Reene
Though any shake pales in comparison to a proper malt

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Prude posted:

I dont even like in n out that much but im p. sure you have to go to the gay part of the country to get the shakes u linked so w/e

you can go to asheville it doesnt have to suck that hard

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

wait for real, can I have some advice on a good shake? call me a purist but a really solid vanilla with all the correct toppings does it for me but I feel like I'm missing out

WilltheMagicAsian
Dec 11, 2011

1gnoirents posted:

wait for real, can I have some advice on a good shake? call me a purist but a really solid vanilla with all the correct toppings does it for me but I feel like I'm missing out

you have Shake FOMO

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

whats the presciption for shake fomo

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

forgot to add thanks for this future pro tip

WilltheMagicAsian
Dec 11, 2011

did you get that shake

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

eat so much chinese takeout that you fart for like 4 hours straight

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

WilltheMagicAsian posted:

did you get that shake

I'm at work but I will later today, thanks for the reminder

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
this was a good thread, it felt like i was really there with u in that car during those photos

post milkshake trip report next

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

For real though anybody have any shake suggestions

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down
Oh poo poo just realized whataburger brought back the green chili cheese burger for a limited time, man you are so ignorant for eating at in'n'out or whatever.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
i'm pissed my town had like 3 whataburgers and they all loving closed

1 is now an autoshop and one is a hardees :barf:

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

texaholic posted:

Oh poo poo just realized whataburger brought back the green chili cheese burger for a limited time, man you are so ignorant for eating at in'n'out or whatever.

whataburger is good everyone, it really is, for a fast food place... but its kind of like way overly greasy and I even like grease. soz that is my review of whataburger. also mildly bland sometimes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WilltheMagicAsian
Dec 11, 2011

Never did get that shake, v disappointed

• Locked thread