Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
England Sucks
Sep 19, 2014

by XyloJW
Where humanity lives it's entire life in environments sterilized constantly by aerosolized chemical sprays and germ-scanning robots. Humanity lives in fear of Bacteria. The food they all eat is superprocessed: perfectly clean; devoid of texture and devoid of taste. The human life span has expanded to last centuries. Centuries of bland nothingness. That is until some revolutionary youths take it upon themselves to destroy the system; escape the biosphere, and explore the unknown world that lies outside it. Upon their return imagine the horror that they are faced with as the newly introduced bacteria contaminates their homes and kill off their friends. As the robots and powers that be all turn against them and try to kill them off. Their only hope is to escape back to the world outside, to live without fear, and to play in the DIRT.

From Roland Emmerich.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
i cant imagine past this week tbh

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
No.

My life sucks.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

a boot stamping on a human face 4ever

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I look forward to a boilerplate sci-fi story cobbled together from like 20 different sci-fi novels gets praised as revolutionary simply because the director knows how to make a movie pretty.

Just kidding Interstellar will probably be good, but yeah the Nolan fanboys are gonna be insufferable

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
We live in a post-Ebola world now.

Fear dirt.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

sounds like a bad movie op

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

EugeneJ posted:

We live in a post-Ebola world now.

Fear dirt.

Let the world drown in it's own blood, I'm tired of the bourgeois thinking it is safe.

Dead Precedents
May 5, 2005

Precedents come and go, but death goes on forever.
It's easy if you try, bitch.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
op i want to put you in the DIRT

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Mange Mite posted:

op i want to put you in the DIRT

I want to put him IN ORBIT.

Starting threads about demons and poo poo

Then contributing to the gamergate thread in ways that no man should contribute

and now this? Man England Sucks you're a real piece of work. Hope Sputnik hits you with a combo from which you'll never recover

England Sucks
Sep 19, 2014

by XyloJW

Dandywalken posted:

I want to put him IN ORBIT.

Starting threads about demons and poo poo

Then contributing to the gamergate thread in ways that no man should contribute

and now this? Man England Sucks you're a real piece of work. Hope Sputnik hits you with a combo from which you'll never recover

Bring it!

Action Yak
Nov 9, 2008

I can't imagine a future. I honestly thought I would be dead by now.

im a girl btw
Jan 15, 2004

i'm severely brain damaged and can't imagine anything. i can only comprehend what i can currently see.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

actually without bacteria we would be hosed op and also in the situation you propose our immune systems would be much weaker than they are now because of no acquired immunity. science bitch. well, see ya

England Sucks
Sep 19, 2014

by XyloJW

Action Yak Police posted:

I can't imagine a future. I honestly thought I would be dead by now.

Is this what drugs do to you son?

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

England Sucks posted:

Where humanity lives it's entire life in environments sterilized constantly by aerosolized chemical sprays and germ-scanning robots. Humanity lives in fear of Bacteria. The food they all eat is superprocessed: perfectly clean; devoid of texture and devoid of taste. The human life span has expanded to last centuries. Centuries of bland nothingness. That is until some revolutionary youths take it upon themselves to destroy the system; escape the biosphere, and explore the unknown world that lies outside it. Upon their return imagine the horror that they are faced with as the newly introduced bacteria contaminates their homes and kill off their friends. As the robots and powers that be all turn against them and try to kill them off. Their only hope is to escape back to the world outside, to live without fear, and to play in the DIRT.

From Roland Emmerich.

no but i can imagine the opposite

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot
the world is a big blender that we live inside of where everythign gets ground up and eaten and puked out and eaten again and then poo poo out and then eaten again. the air is full of dead skin particles/. the brown dirt outside is all dead plants. if it wasn't made up of composting organic matter there would be nothing but gray rocks. seawater is murky because of dead fish and fish poop. that's why some seawater is crystal clear in tropical climates because the intense thermocline sinks dead matter to the ocean floor. but it wont be that way for much longer. sterilization is a lie because we as humans are fundamentally dirty beings who ooze bacteria and shed skin flakes wherever we go. if you want some proof just look at my room lol.

circ dick soleil fucked around with this message at 07:28 on Oct 17, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

England Sucks posted:

From Roland Emmerich.

Sounds good op, why don't you write it and become a bigshot hollywood screenwriter

• Locked thread