Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
There's a huge mullein plant that's been growing near the railroad tracks near where I live. I've been harvesting it's leaves and drying them and cutting them with my weed to cool my hits. (mullein acts as a real good cough suppressant and expectorant) it hits harsh at first sort of but your urge to cough goes away fast. I might just smoke some of that straight up. I kind of wish I had some shisha to mix with it, sometimes I just like smoking. Oh well.

Take a toke for me goons! Post about smoking plants!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
wait youre picking weeds that are growing next to railroad tracks and smoking it?

are you literally retarded?

BASF
Jun 16, 2011

by Ralp
Just got an oz in the mail.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

drink alcohol

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp

shiksa posted:

wait youre picking weeds that are growing next to railroad tracks and smoking it?

are you literally retarded?

are you?

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i'll smoke a giant blunt in your honor. rip you served the marijuana corps w/ honor

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Tsinava posted:

are you?

yes i wanted to know if we had anything in common

Wooten
Oct 4, 2004

Jesus man, just buy some weed. If it's too pricey for you I think you might find spray paint a little more your speed.

Stealthgerbil
Dec 16, 2004

weed cat

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005

shiksa posted:

nov 2009 reg dates its a sign go smoke him out wherever he may be

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp

shiksa posted:

well I'm pretty sure I'm not. but good luck to you my retarded friend! smoking mullein is actually quite safe! and the area I picked it from is relatively untouched, the railroad hasn't been used in like a decade and it's no where near a factory or industrial park. so you don't have to worry.

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax
cant you just go to the weed store like the rest of us

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

OP I'm sorry for ya. This was bound to happen, its a finite resource.

Thankfully, weed is a gateway drug. Its time to move up, and you're probably going to feel a bit of anxiety.

You can multiclass now, or you can be a dedicated Weed Daddy. You can even respec this poo poo, and stop smoking weed all together and start something else

So you've got 3 choices really. I hope ya make the right one!

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005

jarvis cocker posted:

cant you just go to the weed store like the rest of us

hi yes is this sour diesel gluten free

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp

Wooten posted:

Jesus man, just buy some weed. If it's too pricey for you I think you might find spray paint a little more your speed.

i'm actually waiting for some to become available. i have two sources and one of them is out of town. i'm not really good at getting weed.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
We're coming to you OP

Try to relax and stay calm

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
honestly, if a bunch of random people from the internet showed up at my house with nugs i would start crying real hard. (out of joy, not sheer terror)

Stormfang1502
Jan 26, 2003

The enemy is anybody who's going to get you killed, no matter which side he's on.
Have you considered Jimson weed? Legal and grows wild nearly everywhere.

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax

Tsinava posted:

honestly, if a bunch of random people from the internet showed up at my house with nugs i would start crying real hard. (out of joy, not sheer terror)

where u live

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Stormfang1502 posted:

Be careful though with that poo poo it'll make you try and climb out of basement windows to your parents chagrin.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
I've never tried Datura and I don't think I want to. It doesn't sound fun.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Stormfang1502 posted:

Datura Inoxia, the Devils Weed...

Wooten
Oct 4, 2004

Those cans of compressed air for cleaning electronics will gently caress you up pretty good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Avcz9Z1ekcM

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp

jarvis cocker posted:

where u live

Austin. Lol. Yes, I know I live in Austin, only have two sources, and can't get weed. I'm huge dork okay.

I'm also broke and my main guy lets me front because he's really cool.

Dred Cosmonaut
Jan 6, 2010

There once was a tiger-striped cat.
I know that feel, OP

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax

Tsinava posted:

Austin. Lol. Yes, I know I live in Austin, only have two sources, and can't get weed. I'm huge dork okay.

I'm also broke and my main guy lets me front because he's really cool.

craigslist lol

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
Honestly, if I didn't live in Austin or a legalized state I probably would have never started smoking weed. It just kind of happened through social osmosis. It sure made me much less lame of a person though. (I'm still lame, but you can take me out in public now.)

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
toke toke it up man

Cyberball 2072
Feb 17, 2014

by Lowtax
The state gave me a card that lets me buy weed at a store 5 minutes down the street from my house. I got it in July and it still feels weird and absurd every time. I just got back from a vacation in Colorado where I didn't need a special card to buy weed, it was odd but felt less absurd.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
Stay safe toker ghost

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
lookin back on the track for a little green bag
tryna find just the kind for loosening the phlegm in my chest

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
Texas please get off your rear end and legalize it already. It's going to happen anyways. Stop dragging your cowboy boots.

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
It'd be easier and gayer to just quit

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
That's is definitely a thought, I really like getting high though, so I don't think it's happening anytime soon.

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
If OP was a cute girl with a bit of a belly I would smoke youy out

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW

Cyberball 2072 posted:

The state gave me a card that lets me buy weed at a store 5 minutes down the street from my house. I got it in July and it still feels weird and absurd every time. I just got back from a vacation in Colorado where I didn't need a special card to buy weed, it was odd but felt less absurd.

there are, uh, six weed stores within walking distance of my house not counting my fave delivery service.

better coverage than fast food around here

Squiggle
Sep 29, 2002

I don't think she likes the special sauce, Rick.

I live in Colorado, so.

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005

Squiggle posted:

I live in Colorado, so.

I recently went to denver. It is def. my poo poo, but could do a little less with the hipsters and bums.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

im not lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
what city isn't packed with hipster and bums now, it's the verge of a corny hollywood future

• Locked thread