Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Lets see if GBS has better secrets than BYOB, if you want your secret posted in this thread specify you have a GBS secret, otherwise your secret will be posted for BYOB to see! I can be reached by PM or by email at sidbyob@gmail.com, lets get secretting!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
nice sticky

ftfy ain't tellin you my secret wish to eat rice pudding in space

Other Barry
Jun 5, 2012

Dinosaur Gum
I can't wait to find out who's gay

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

hi sid it's christmas miracle

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

ralp changed my name i'm kinda likin it though

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

I post on reddit to learn how to be funny

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

I am gay for men

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i like your new name christmas miracle, no one has sent me any gbs secrets yet!

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

im literally gay irl

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
is this really happening :goatdrugs:

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwHMnbJOWRQ

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

seducing a married father with two children, getting him to divorce and then dropping him. I was 14.

I was a gay teen and recently really interested in sex. I used the internet to hit up guys and managed to make this one hot and bothered. Things progressed naturally from there. He got attached, I didn't care. I got bored with the relationship and ended it.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Iggy Koopa posted:

seducing a married father with two children, getting him to divorce and then dropping him. I was 14.

I was a gay teen and recently really interested in sex. I used the internet to hit up guys and managed to make this one hot and bothered. Things progressed naturally from there. He got attached, I didn't care. I got bored with the relationship and ended it.

That is so 3 or 4 days ago. Give us something new.

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
that's going in the dumbest married father of two reel

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFNQKSFflqA

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

op i liked your old avatar better but this one is ok too

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
I will never reveal the Wu-Tang secret.

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
I wanna see some nasty poo poo. Faith in humanity--;

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Slipknot Hoagie posted:

I wanna see some nasty poo poo. Faith in humanity--;

I would love to show you the absolute worst GBS has to offer but no one seems to want to take me up on it! I assure you everyone, of all the posters here on SA you can trust me to post your secrets truly anonymously, as I willingly posted pictures of my own fat gross naked body in GBS in 2010, I no longer have a fat gross body, its still naked though. Please send me your awful secrets, we all know you have a lot of them.

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Its not, I promise!

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

This went horribly thanks for everything :)

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Its stickied again and that makes my last post really stupid haha oops anyways seriously even if you just send me a dumb story about taking a shower like a bunch of yobbers did, it could be fun!

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Here is some real life testimony from people in BYOB who think you guys are being big buttheads

Security Drone posted:

they don't understand the Patient-SidVicious confidentiality agreement

alnilam posted:

how could we not trust a guy who has already doxxed himself about 20 times over

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009
thread sucks, sorry noones posting secrets sid

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

My middle name is "Danford" and it's the worst and I hate it.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

sometimes when i smoke weed, i leave the bowl out of the downstem and exhale my hit into the downstem and then i take my hit again from the bong lip.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I have never been to the cradle of humanity, Africa, and it is a source of great shame.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I once shot myself in the foot with a .22 caliber pistol. It was a misfire at a range.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i'm not a combative person, but a gbs poster has a grudge with me because i made a bad pun and i think it's hilarious

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I really wish I could be funny enough to post in fyad

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Iggy Koopa posted:

I really wish I could be funny enough to post in fyad

The GBS Dilemma

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

guelph

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
cool thread.... for me to poop on

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I am not funny enough to post in any forum but TVIV.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I watched an anime once and it was ok i guess. it didnt have any robots or naked children so maybe it wasnt technically an anime

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

haha wow who sent me this

Hello to you, sid vicious aka iggy koopa. I have a secret that I would like you to paste to gbs. my secret is... ive liked you for a long time. I mean i reall like you. Someone pasted that gif of you sitting on the stairs with a bong, and i thought "that is one good looking fellow", but didn't think about it much. Then someone pasted the youtube video of you flushing your head in the toilet, and i swear my heart stopped. Im not gay but I feel that i really do love you and want to have irl sex with you. I watch your youtube videos all the time, one day I did nothing for hours but watch your videos over and over. I have masturbated while watching your youtube videos. I get aroused when I see your old avatar, I wish you didn't change it. I have fantasies of keeping you in a room and hurting you, but only so you can see how much I love you. I wanmt to do so many things to you, sid vicious, i like you a lot, i really want to love you and be loved by you, we could do so many fun things together, please tell me you love me please get in contact with me and tell me that you feel the same way i love you i love you i love you i loveyo u i love you i love you

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
same

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I'm very jealous of g0m - he's a much better IK than I am. Wow... He's so cool. He is wonderful. Sincerely, brawww.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
wow dude. you couldn't just let your pathetically failed thread die so you spent some time putting together some super transparent "submissions". just sad really.

• Locked thread