Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE
The Jets are such a goddamned ridiculous team.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE

Zoran posted:

ORTON
ORTON
ORTON
ORTON
ORTON

That is all.

Open the Kyle Orton thread.
Never ever lock it again.
That is all.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

ROSS MY SALAD posted:

Kyle Orton is really bad

AHAHAHAHAHA
Look how wrong you are champ!

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

FAT SLAMPIG posted:

loving sucks. Dude was having a good season, and was great on special teams.

Anyways, Bills should have lost today. Stupid penalties, the O line looked like crap, and if it wasn't for the defense going batshit crazy then we'd have been destroyed.

It's also very weird feeling to have the entire game come down to the last second of gametime and have the Bills win.

Jackson going down to me was the major blow but since the guy is possibly an immortal I for whatever reason expect him back after the bye week.

The O line being so bad is going to gently caress up a fairly promising season if they don't do something.

• Locked thread