Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Jets fire Rex, hire Dan Quinn because Idzik connections

Seahawks hire Rex as DC :getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Rasczak posted:

I just caught the tail end of this thing but Geno Smith looked pretty good! :shrug:

He's mostly shown the same highs and lows, the highs showing real promise and the lows like "how did this guy make it to the NFL."

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Fire Tom Cable

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Congrats Jaguars :unsmith:

Sorry Browns :smith:

Seahawks are poo

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Wait the Browns signed Paul McQuistan? Why would you do that to yourself?

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Roasted Donut posted:

Speaking of the rams, are they just done with zac stacy now?

If he played any snaps, I never noticed. Looks like it's Mason's job now.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

I've played in flag football games with better route running than this. Holy Christ.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Schwack posted:

This is from a few pages back, but this move probably had a lot to do with Seattle being in need of a FB. Kiero Small came to the Browns via Seattle so he was the obvious choice for them to grab. Derek Coleman, our starting FB, broke his loving foot during warmups. Robert Turbin, the team's backup RB, had to step in as an emergency FB. He didn't do well, which wasn't a surprise.

Mike Rob can still throw a block, right? I'm not terribly thrilled with Turbin learning FB on the fly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
gently caress the Steelers and gently caress the Texans for not finishing the job

• Locked thread