Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont
Remember that one fleeting week of the Patriots being done and old and crappy?

:smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

Homestar Runner posted:

I liked Troy Aikman when he was a Thunderbird

then why did you post a picture of Kirk Cousins

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

Feels like another game where the Giants had a decent chance and just got undone by bad mistakes. That hold by Randle which sunk that drive, all kinds of presnap procedural penalties including 12 men in the huddle. Donnell has a fumble problem. McAdoo or Coughlin kept insisting on running the ball despite us not getting anything outside a single good run early on. The Cowboys took care of the ball better and did their best to outplay Jason Garrett being a dumbass.

When we finally had to throw the drat ball late in the fourth McAdoo called some good plays and we waltzed down. If we had done that all game we could have a legitimately good offense.

Bright spots:
Beckham looks legit
Prince got beat by Dez sometimes but also played very well for the most part, and got another pick
Eli had a fine game, he continues to take better care of the football. Don't look now but he's not throwing many picks.
Offensive line sucked in the run game but kept Eli protected again.
Hankins and JPP still good

Bad stains:
Run game sucks without Jennings
Linebackers suck
Not much pass rush
We have a safety problem, teams just pick on everyone not Rolle
Hold onto the drat ball Donnell

The impression I have about the Giants right now is a completely average team. We will beat the bad teams on our schedule, but we aren't going to beat the good ones. 7-9 to 9-7.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

Quest For Glory II posted:

Austin Davis has a higher QB rating and YPA than Drew Brees

I read this and I was like "Okay I buy it, Brees is playing like poo poo and Austin is a young guy who wants to sling it" then I remembered Austin is in a Brian Schottenheimer offense and my brain begins to hurt

• Locked thread