Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

I just caught the tail end of this thing but Geno Smith looked pretty good! :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

wtftastic posted:

Can someone make a version that says "ITS HAPPENING" on it ala that Ron Paul.gif?

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

He's just doing this poo poo on purpose now

Looks like a pretty normal haircut, you gotta up your game son

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

That'll teach me to take a lunch break

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

The_Hat posted:

Combine the its-happening with the flying feet and give him googly eyes

drat it :negative:

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

Oh my god that Cowboys game fuckin owned y'all. I guess I can't wear my Dez jersey to the stadium for the foreseeable future as it was obviously cursed.

So, there was only one noticable Giants fan sitting nearby. This guy was a loving caricature. Not only did he do these lame-rear end, awkward high fives with his wife when the Giants scored, he... just look at this guy:

- Spent more time looking at his phone than the game: check

- Straight up loving wine glass in the cupholder. Where did he even get a wine glass? If you actually want wine at a football game then fine, you can get it in a plastic cup. Mind loving blown.

- Bailed in the 4th long before the game was sealed up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

waah posted:

*Fun* facts about my bro Steve Buerlein

In 2000 He threw for 3,370 passing yards - the 5th most in Carolina Franchise history.

Mr. Buerlein has 12,690 passing yards with Carolina which made him the 2nd most in franchise history until last week, when Cam hit Greg Olsen on a 20 yard pass to surpass him. Cam now has 12,771 franchise passing yards.

Steve Buerlein is still the franchise record holder for most yards in a season when in 1999 he very quietly threw for 4,436 passing yards in one season. This currently ranks as 43rd best for a passer in terms of yards in the NFL.

33 of those QBs have accomplished their season after 1999. Meaning when this was accomplished the Carolina Panthers had the 10th best QB in terms of yardage in the history of the NFL.

Steve's company in the top 10 in 1999?

People you've never heard of:
Dan Marino x3
Dan Fouts x2
Warren Moon x2
Neil Lomax
Lynn Dickey

Fake edit because this keeps on giving:

In 99 Beurlein also threw for 36 :psyduck: touchdowns in that season. Only Jake "bojangles.gif" Delhomme (29 in 2004) can sniff that number in the franchise. Career wise, Cam (72) is still 14 behind Beurlein (86).

Where does this magical forgotten 1999 season rank as far as amount of passing TDs?

Currently it sits tied at 18th. At the the time it was sixth best in the history of the NFL . As of now the usual suspects have more in one season: Manning, Marino, Brady, Brees, Rodgers, Favre, Warner, Stafford, and Culpepper For all the pride in the defenses of the NFC North, 4 of those 9 names are NFC North QBS . Tied with Beurlein (and who aren't already mentioned) are just George Blanda, YA Tittle, and :romo:.

If your favorite QB hasn't been mentioned he has never had as good of a season as Steve Beurlein :smug:.

I refuse to read that many words about Steve Buerlein

Ostentatious posted:

Boomer is such an amazing name for a Quarterback

It's like his parents knew what he was going to do for a living

His options:

- Norman
- Julius
- "Boomer"

• Locked thread