Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

Quiet Feet posted:

My sister-in-law's boyfriend proposed to her in my house while this game was on. That's about all I'm ever going to remember about it.

Was it as the kick was blocked?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
Colts got a shutout guys!

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
The Colts defense today had the Bengals playbook. There were times when players would leave receivers wide open to go cover someone else before the ball was thrown because they knew what was coming.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

commy gun posted:

You mean the lovely one that doesn't have plays for AJ Green?

Holy poo poo AJ Green played today?

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

FuzzySkinner posted:

CBS

I had the displeasure of listening to these morons this week due to my friends not being all thrilled with listening to the radio.

I love that Radio Delayer app. I'll mute the TV and put the radio on, it's the best of both worlds.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

I read this as "Raiders should have been traded for Harvin" and I had an amusing mental image of the entire Raiders roster showing up in Seattle while Harvin tries to finish out the Raiders season with no one else on the team.

Would the Raiders lose to the Raiders?

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

But a Tie is half of a win

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

ROSS MY SALAD posted:

Bills: Rob Johnson

I remember so many people saying Johnson was going to be so much better than Flutie, and the Bills were smart as gently caress to cut Flutie and keep Rob as the starter.

This was even after Flutie came in every time Rob got injured and won the loving game and had a better record than Johnson.

• Locked thread