Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

I like the idea that you wouldn't even bother getting candy to put in your tricky treat bags because you are trying to make a stand against Satan's holiday, but you'd put in a fake religious themed credit card to encourage covetousness.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unity Gain
Sep 15, 2007

dancing blue

I was born on halloween* and this makes me sad :smith:

*I may or may not be satan; the jury's still out.

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

I'll never understand the hate behind satan. fucker actually seems to care about the needs of humanity. unlike that cockblocker jeesus

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
Dude gave fire to humanity. He's alright in my book.

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

"Good, I didn't invite any boring fucks to my party, get your bumper sticker out of my face lady"
-Satan

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗
No, Thanks Satan!

MegaGatts
Dec 12, 2004

The Enteroctopus dofleini, also known as the giant Pacific octopus (GPO) or North Pacific giant octopus, is a large marine cephalopod belonging to the phylum Mollusca and is tripping balls.
Do lovely countries like Australia and Poland celebrate halloween or is it only for good countries?

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

"if you're out of candy, add something savory"

*ladles some beef broth into yer fuckin pillowcase* "jesus love ya kids"

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

pathetic little tramp posted:

"if you're out of candy, add something savory"

*ladles some beef broth into yer fuckin pillowcase* "jesus love ya kids"

Slim Jim's are probably a legit savory Halloween treat.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Whenever I'm about to break a commandment I just flip my 10 commandments coin first!

SirDan3k
Jan 6, 2001

Trust me, you are taking this a lot more seriously then I am.

Mein Eyes! posted:

get behind me.... satann....

It's cool. Satan digs doggy style baby.

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

gnarlyhotep posted:

Southern Baptists are some of the most boring people on the planet

That KOTH episode is so goddamned accurate.

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Slim Jim's are probably a legit savory Halloween treat.

OOOOOH YEAH!

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
a nice sleeve of Captain's Wafers

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

My second grade teacher told us that Halloween is the devil's birthday, so I guess it's true. Party on Satan!

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Grant DaNasty posted:

My second grade teacher told us that Halloween is the devil's birthday, so I guess it's true. Party on Satan!

Happy second birthday friend!

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

Happy second birthday friend!

Or 8th.

Myron Baloney
Mar 19, 2002

Emitting dimensions are swallowing you

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Jesus is just jealous that chicks don't dress slutty on his birthday.
I dunno, the "here's some xmas lingerie complete with cute santa hat I got you isn't it funny, okay let's drink holiday booze, whee it's time to take some pictures and gently caress under the tree" scenario is timeless and hard to beat

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Myron Baloney posted:

I dunno, the "here's some xmas lingerie complete with cute santa hat I got you isn't it funny, okay let's drink holiday booze, whee it's time to take some pictures and gently caress under the tree" scenario is timeless and hard to beat

thats a lot of word to say you like slutty girls.
I do too.

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
at the foot of the mountain
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
Holy mountain take us away

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

I'm glad they changed Diablo himself to a chick in the third game since heterosexual males need more representations of Satan they can gently caress

Brutal.roadrunner
Dec 15, 2011

*WHIPCRACK*
I often wonder why the american zealots rail against halloween but not the other holiday.
You know the one, it occurs at almost the exact opposite of Xmas, it is celebrated at night, has plenty of sinful activity, and we actually revel in the display of fire and brimstone.

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

Go right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry

Lol like Satan would actually invite any of these boring jerks to his birthday party anyway. That's some passive aggressive bullshit.

• Locked thread