Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Elissia posted:

i want this in full size as an avatar

so this is webcomics?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield
It's tumblrcomics

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

David Copperfield posted:

It's tumblrcomics

I think this is the best troll thread GBS has ever seen

everyone talks about webcomics but never posts them

you guys rock :)

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield
Jokes on you I have every humon fetish comic burned into retinas so that they appear as an afterimage when I blink

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

gnarlyhotep posted:

well I thought that's what you people liked

We like visual self harm mostly

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

All right, I'll do it, I'll post a webcomic.

gamegamesbowl.pdf posted:

Feet. Why does everything smell like feet? Ethan groans, his sleep-addled brain fighting to distinguish reality from the fading fog of his dreams. It's like swimming in molasses, but small fragments of recent memories start to break through the surface. Cupcakes... and... cats? Did I eat a cat cupcake? Another piece of the puzzle falls into place, and his hand instinctively reaches for his head, but instead of finding his crown, or even his hair, he comes up with a handful of rough-spun fabric. After a moment of groggy confusion, he realizes that the cloth covers his face as well, the loose fibers tickling his nose.

He tears off the hood and with it goes the musty smell of the old fabric. A deep breath of cool, fresh air helps clear the cobwebs from his mind. He sits up and rubs the sleep from his eyes and blinks, trying to force them to adjust to the...

Nothing. Blackness. Ethan sits in silence for a moment to be sure, periodically waving his hands in front of his face, reaching out in front of him, but to no avail. It's pitch black.

“Hello?” He asks the darkness, a slight hollow echo his only response.

There's a chill in the air, but the abrasive, hard ground is even colder. Concrete, Ethan guesses by the texture. He shifts to his hands and knees, tentatively exploring the darkness. It's not more than a couple of shuffles forward before his fingers clumsily bump into a wall. He follows the wall up with his hands, until he's standing, his fingertips brushing along the rough grain of the surface. A gentle knock confirms it. Plywood.

From there running the perimeter takes no time at all; the room is little larger than a closet. Pawing each wall in turn, he finds a seam running vertically down the center of one, and blindly traces it with his fingers. Up... over... down again... a door? Ethan begins shoving, kicking, shouldering and yelling at the door but the exit, if it even is such, is unimpressed.

Leaning against the door, breathing heavily, Ethan's mind races, flipping through thoughts like a Rolodex of crazy. What is this? Why won't the door open? Is this part of the competition? Am I losing already? Wait, did I even make it to the tournament? What if I was kidnapped?! What if there's surprise butt-sex on the other side of this door?!

il-landier
Jan 28, 2008

plain blue jacket posted:

We like visual self harm mostly
____________/

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

MissEchelon posted:

All right, I'll do it, I'll post a webcomic.

you dudes are harsh

well whenever you decide to post actual comics, I think we will be ready

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

il-landier posted:

____________/

:sadfan:

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
the webcomics thread where no webcomics roam

Gyra_Solune fucked around with this message at 16:04 on Oct 17, 2014

Brock Samsonite
Feb 3, 2010

Reality becomes illusory and observer-oriented when you study general relativity. Or Buddhism. Or get drafted.

This party will be over when Audio shows up.

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

i dont get it
isnt there another thread in bss now thats already like 700 posts

thats the new thread right

Brock Samsonite
Feb 3, 2010

Reality becomes illusory and observer-oriented when you study general relativity. Or Buddhism. Or get drafted.

It's not in the Ancestral Homeland. Webcomics thread in exile.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

JazzFlight posted:

i dont get it
isnt there another thread in bss now thats already like 700 posts

thats the new thread right

On the other hand, I initially thought your av was a fuckedup picture of a blue horse on the mobile browser.

What I'm getting at is who knows, man? Who knows?

• Locked thread