Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
I remembered when I first tried it was hard to ever get something that burned evenly, I never knew what witchcraft my friends did to roll them right. I asked for tips/pointers and watched my friends but far as I could tell there wasn't any different technique I was missing out on or anything. Then one day I sorta just started rolling good ones myself and I don't really know happened because it's not like I was doing anything different. I feel like when I was learning it was easier to make larger ones but now that I can use a smaller personal amount I smoke them a lot more often.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread