Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
Roight yooo cunts git yore arses into second gear A HUNDRED SQUATS NOW!!!

New GBS experiment is working well, the Idiot Kings are putting us comedy cadets through our paces, churning out threads in the freezing rain (of poo poo). Our fingers are aching as 5 threads a day takes its toll. It's only a week of bootcamp but already it has toughened up my skin, made me put more effort into both threads and posts and gives me more of an idea what works and what doesn't.

Sure it sucks being picked on, probated and helldumped but it's for the good of goonkind. Now the shitposts get 5 replies from mostly other shitposters, and whereas before we were allowed to get away with it now we have to put effort into our threads, and it is sorting the wheat from the chaff. I'd imagine after the week is over it will have left us stronger, healthier and tougher to soldier on into the depths of hilarity, our heads held high waving the banner and shouting "For God, Country and Lowtax!".

Of course some will drop out of bootcamp and go chill in BYOB or PYF or lurk a lot because nobody is laughing at im gay or cuck any more, in fact they're getting booed off the stage. Which is a good thing.

I for one will take what I have learned from bootcamp and when those Jihadi Tumblr fucks ever want to start a ground war I'll be ready, musket in hand (yeah only plats get proper rifles)

Attennnn hut!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Not a cute boy, just a boring girl.
You can't make me. I'm a rebel OP.

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

Kylra posted:

You can't make me. I'm a rebel OP.

I bet you're the kind of guy that would gently caress a person in the rear end and not even have the goddamn common courtesy to give him a reach-around. I'll be watching you.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

SirEvelynTremble posted:

Roight yooo cunts git yore arses into second gear A HUNDRED SQUATS NOW!!!

New GBS experiment is working well, the Idiot Kings are putting us comedy cadets through our paces, churning out threads in the freezing rain (of poo poo). Our fingers are aching as 5 threads a day takes its toll. It's only a week of bootcamp but already it has toughened up my skin, made me put more effort into both threads and posts and gives me more of an idea what works and what doesn't.

Sure it sucks being picked on, probated and helldumped but it's for the good of goonkind. Now the shitposts get 5 replies from mostly other shitposters, and whereas before we were allowed to get away with it now we have to put effort into our threads, and it is sorting the wheat from the chaff. I'd imagine after the week is over it will have left us stronger, healthier and tougher to soldier on into the depths of hilarity, our heads held high waving the banner and shouting "For God, Country and Lowtax!".

Of course some will drop out of bootcamp and go chill in BYOB or PYF or lurk a lot because nobody is laughing at im gay or cuck any more, in fact they're getting booed off the stage. Which is a good thing.

I for one will take what I have learned from bootcamp and when those Jihadi Tumblr fucks ever want to start a ground war I'll be ready, musket in hand (yeah only plats get proper rifles)

Attennnn hut!

check the homepage on my profile for squats

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Sir, Yes, SIR!

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Not a cute boy, just a boring girl.

SirEvelynTremble posted:

I bet you're the kind of guy that would gently caress a person in the rear end and not even have the goddamn common courtesy to give him a reach-around. I'll be watching you.
I'm a rebel not an rear end in a top hat.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

im gay

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007
is that u john wayne? is this me?

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

My posting style reflects my inability to complete the climbing wall, I'll keep walking around it when no-one is looking

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

Parallax Scroll posted:

im gay

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

we allow gays in the military just not faggots who say that phrase :sweep:

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
so what side are we on? the pedo warriors or the pedo defenders? the gently caress is an IK anyway?

Bobert Bobertson
Apr 1, 2014
Is there a gbs airforce, with automated posting drones? i could get into that

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
If I can walk out of this camp half as bad, I'll still be pretty poo poo.

But gently caress it, let's do it anyway.

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8k3b-QNbhs

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

i AM in a world of shitposts

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Its a real laughing matter when your wife leaves you with the kids because you washed the gently caress out.

Since there is such a huge attitudinal problem in this bay, why dont we fix it with a trip to the beach.

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

i already qualify for full admission op.

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

you cant make me, sir. i will wear this dress to prove im an unfit human

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
*does flutter kicks in the sand*

Split Pea Superman
Dec 16, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
*pins down OP with MLP blanket, beats him with spunk socks*

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
I like shitposting

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
I loving HATE shitposting

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

Fetus Tree posted:

I like shitposting

Yoooo worthless little limp dick get your mind out of your sister's diaper and do twenty press ups. Aah wanna see lols and emptyquotes and if yooo do not reeetrieve them I poo poo you not you'll be wearing your hemmorrhoids as EARINGS do you hear me private????????

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
gently caress u op. u gotta have at least SOME seniority to play drill sergeant. and lookit that regdate, lol, im gay.

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

Nathilus posted:

gently caress u op. u gotta have at least SOME seniority to play drill sergeant. and lookit that regdate, lol, im gay.

*throws cracker on the ground, everyone cums on it*

now you better eat that poo poo, private, or i'm gonna shove my size 13 up your rear end and snap it off at the ankle

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

Claven666 posted:

*throws cracker on the ground, everyone cums on it*

now you better eat that poo poo, private, or i'm gonna shove my size 13 up your rear end and snap it off at the ankle

this is like a new grunt who hasn't even been to the middle east yet trying to yell at a vietnam vet. it aint gonna happen cuz you a bitchmade. little fuckball, u can't even make up ur own cuss words yet, so kawaaaiiii! ^.^

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

Nathilus posted:

mods!

Aah will not have that phrase in mahh bootcamp!

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

SirEvelynTremble posted:

mods!

Aah will not have that phrase in mahh bootcamp!

"sarge" has to call for mommy. lol.

i been aping useless catchphrases since before you were born, fmaggot.

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

Nathilus posted:

you so funny for someone who has been here since 2002!

Nathilus posted:

"sarge" has to call for mommy. lol.

i been aping useless catchphrases since before you were born, fmaggot.

ahh so you've been here for 12 years and you're still shitposting, but won't take orders off a self-promoted sgt bc I've been here since Xmas 2013? Ahh ok

sorry it took so long to reply I was searching for a thread in GBS created by expert poster Nathilus, but I gave up looking after p10. Gosh all that time spent here doing you some good then ... you've learned a lot wise one

TENNNNN HUTT!!!

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

im alraeady a really good poster :) :) :)

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

Pon de Bundy posted:

he gbs 2.34 experiment has failed, you cant have all these low effort threads

the mods realized this and fled

now poo poo threads are popping up every second, with poo poo posts streaming out like a broken dam

welcome to gbs 3.0 idiots

How long will it take to capture GBS? 29 days
Will Lowtax be killed? No
Total posting casualties: 500 probated
Total mod casualties : 1 arrested, 4 MIA, 1 confirmed autistic
Total GBS casualties U.S.: 110 banned
Will the FYAD members poo poo everywhere? Yes
Will the poo poo posters post to the end? Yes
Will forums cancer be used on invading troops?: Yes
Will Lowtax launch attacks on the shitposters? Yes
Will Lowtax launch attacks on Israel? No
-If yes; will Israel retaliate harshly? Yes
Will Lowtax sacrifice L/F (gas/nuke it)? Yes
Will the games thread make a grab for independence? Yes
Will FYAD do anything silly like try for forums? Yes
Will Lowtax burn the server room? Yes
How long will the Spanish Manlove be occupying GBS? ~15 years
Will the new GBS collapse under it's own hubris?Yes
In the long run, will this war be good or bad for the world? Good

We have to look at what those good poster casualties are- just because they're good posters doesn't make them innocent! Lets take a look at a few possibilities:

1) A good poster walking down the street to market gets probated for saying "im gay."

2) A good poster asleep in their house is banned when their account is targeted by a autistic mod and banned up.

OK, these two are regrettable good posters being banned- but since the Mods doesn't make a habit of targetting good posters or pedophiles, they're very small in number!

3) A good poster working in a #gamergate thread banned when somebody threatens to kill Anita Sarkeesian is bombed.

4) A good poster is helldumped while scouring old mincraft threads.

5) A good poster is banned before he can say "gas".

6) A good poster is banned when the thread he is posting in is gassed by a gay baby mod.

7) i'm gay.

etc, etc. The list goes on. My point is that there are a lot of good posters directly supporting the mmods that aren't exactly "innocent" and would be mire rightly counted among the mod casualties than good poster. I'm a good poster i'm gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

See this man is obviously a military planner, and a fine example of funny + effort. i agree with everything except 7)

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

Nathilus posted:

this is like a new grunt who hasn't even been to the middle east yet trying to yell at a vietnam vet. it aint gonna happen cuz you a bitchmade. little fuckball, u can't even make up ur own cuss words yet, so kawaaaiiii! ^.^

heh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_peXjzFQ2_c

• Locked thread