Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
i just made myself an egg white cheese omelette with extra tangy hollandaise sauce op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
Good. Eggs are good for you.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp

Applewhite posted:

You should swing by my breakfast tier thread, Tsinava :)

if you want to know the truth, your breakfast tier thread inspired me to do that very thing, so thanks. :)

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp

TOILETLORD posted:

dunno egg whites taste like poo poo unless you fry them in butter or something.

well yeah! that's where the hollandaise sauce comes in. haha

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
last night you said you were gonna gently caress me and you didn't. awful, terrible liar.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
uhhh yeah sure whatever. it was an "accident"

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
Yeah but when you make egg white omelettes you have to separate the yolk from the egg. you might as well do something with it!

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp

TOILETLORD posted:

just toss the whole thing in a pan, why you gotta make eggs hard?

i like to be fancy. *sips store brand apple soda*

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
im half tejano half british trash whats up

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
white folk love apple soda too though. i've seen them guzzle that poo poo. especially the manzanita kind or however you spell it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
then again, a lot of white folk in texas do a lot of things the mexicans do through simple social osmosis. at least the poor ones lol.

• Locked thread