Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mommyblog Mindy
Apr 6, 2012

power is power
So... I was out with my friends and I met this guy and he seemed pretty cute and in decent shape. We went out again the next week and he looked good then, too. Long story short when we finally hooked up I watched him get undressed and he was wearing loving Spanx underpants and had a good 2-3 inches of lard tucked into them. Needless to say I left and didn't go through with the hookup, which led to him texting me a bunch of bullshit about wasting his time (we went on 4 dates before the hookup scenario) and how I'm a bitch for criticizing his spanx when I was wearing them as well. I thought it was a known thing that all girls wear spanx and padded bras etc.

Am I missing something? When did this become normal and how many of you goons put on shapewear under your clothes??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

da411onCLassy posted:

So... I was out with my friends and I met this guy and he seemed pretty cute and in decent shape. We went out again the next week and he looked good then, too. Long story short when we finally hooked up I watched him get undressed and he was wearing loving Spanx underpants and had a good 2-3 inches of lard tucked into them. Needless to say I left and didn't go through with the hookup, which led to him texting me a bunch of bullshit about wasting his time (we went on 4 dates before the hookup scenario) and how I'm a bitch for criticizing his spanx when I was wearing them as well. I thought it was a known thing that all girls wear spanx and padded bras etc.

Am I missing something? When did this become normal and how many of you goons put on shapewear under your clothes??

I dont wear spanx. I also dont have that much fat.

Skinny fat ITT.

Mommyblog Mindy
Apr 6, 2012

power is power

psyopmonkey posted:

I dont wear spanx. I also dont have that much fat.

Skinny fat ITT.

:whitewater: *backs away slowly*

yeah you look great

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014
To be honest it just seems fair - women get to wear a shitton of make up and all that jazz but yet I get told off for 'tricking' her cause jeez louize I have a bit of a tubby belly and I was hiding it.

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

it must suck to have to make that eventual confession that you're wearing spanx and are a fat rear end

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

da411onCLassy posted:

:whitewater: *backs away slowly*

yeah you look great

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down
what the gently caress are spanks, I wear blue jeans, t-shirts, and shoes/socks. I go commando ladies!

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
I went to a sex shop like 10 years ago.

Welp, thats my story.

Saw rubber dicks.

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
post pics of all involved so that we can give you valid advice

Mommyblog Mindy
Apr 6, 2012

power is power

I AM BRAWW posted:

To be honest it just seems fair - women get to wear a shitton of make up and all that jazz but yet I get told off for 'tricking' her cause jeez louize I have a bit of a tubby belly and I was hiding it.

Oh now I'm a sexist

Mommyblog Mindy
Apr 6, 2012

power is power

texaholic posted:

what the gently caress are spanks, I wear blue jeans, t-shirts, and shoes/socks. I go commando ladies!

You are missing a great opportunity to hide your gut

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
im not up on my slang but am i to understand that op has sex with men for money

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

da411onCLassy posted:

stop being such a blue balling ice queen and more of a slut

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down

da411onCLassy posted:

You are missing a great opportunity to hide your gut

a gut should be a source of pride in a man. It says I enjoy a good time and can afford to do so.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I wear leggings but it's to show off my incredible rear end.

Mommyblog Mindy
Apr 6, 2012

power is power
http://www.spanx.com/shop/spanx/men...=pfm%3Dcategory

Thats what he was wearing... Turn off alert.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Lmao I thought they were like leggings for men but this poo poo is on the real fat squeezing.

Muttonchips
Jun 5, 2014

by Shine
NVM not going to feed the OBVIOUS FYAD troll.

Check the profile guys the OP is full of poo poo.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

da411onCLassy posted:

Turn off alert.
:siren::flaccid::siren:

ThisGuy
Aug 16, 2014

This Fuckin' Guy
Wait, how do spandex shorts cover up his lard? Does he tuck his poo poo into them? Was he wearing them armpit high? Are you saying he had lardy legs? I need a more thorough description

Edit: oh okay. Yeah that's kinda weird. Can't knock him for trying though, they did sorta work

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

texaholic posted:

a gut should be a source of pride in a man. It says I enjoy a good time and can afford to do so.

thats right just move that gunt to get to that good dick

Gumdrop Larry
Jul 30, 2006

I bet those make your rear end sweat like crazy.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
would these stop that sound i make when i walk and that wheezing sound i make when i breathe

Mommyblog Mindy
Apr 6, 2012

power is power

Muttonchips posted:

So what I'm getting is that it's ok for women to fat shame.

And also women can't be sexist.

Got it.

:rolleyes: Thanks for your epic contribution to this therad

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!

da411onCLassy posted:

Oh now I'm a sexist
Well to be fair saying that all girls wear spanx and padded bras is pretty sexist.

And to answer your first question, I don't wear spanx. Don't need them, don't want them.

Mommyblog Mindy
Apr 6, 2012

power is power

Gumdrop Larry posted:

I bet those make your rear end sweat like crazy.

I can only speak from a female perspective but yes please buy some gold bond along with spanx if you ever do

Mommyblog Mindy
Apr 6, 2012

power is power

Secks Cauldron posted:

Well to be fair saying that all girls wear spanx and padded bras is pretty sexist.

And to answer your first question, I don't wear spanx. Don't need them, don't want them.

I guess I didn't mean all women wear those things but I do think it's totally normal that most do and that almost everyone probably should... Why not always look your best? That's like choosing not to wear makeup.

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
youll love me since i havent bought any clothes since my grandma made me in 8th grade.

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014

da411onCLassy posted:

I guess I didn't mean all women wear those things but I do think it's totally normal that most do and that almost everyone probably should... Why not always look your best? That's like choosing not to wear makeup.

Why are you allowed to wear Spanx but I'm not :sweatdrop:

ThisGuy
Aug 16, 2014

This Fuckin' Guy
I'll be honest, I don't mind being 'tricked' by a girl who looks good dressed up, but less than good naked. Presentation is important

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

there's spanx for dudes? wouldn't they squash your dick n balls?

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
what about dudes who get plastic surgery to make it look like they're buff? is that disingenuous as well?

ThisGuy
Aug 16, 2014

This Fuckin' Guy

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

Jock strap?

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

ThisGuy posted:

Jock strap?

too many undergarments for this guy, i'm out

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Spanish Manlove posted:

what about dudes who get plastic surgery to make it look like they're buff?

Mommyblog Mindy
Apr 6, 2012

power is power

I AM BRAWW posted:

Why are you allowed to wear Spanx but I'm not :sweatdrop:

So you're a pro-spanxer

Got it. :stare:

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014
omfg :cripes:

Mommyblog Mindy
Apr 6, 2012

power is power

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

I think the fabric in the dick area isn't the squishing kind. They are like boxer briefs with a compression band that goes up and around the gut

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

y'all a bunch of fatties

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mommyblog Mindy
Apr 6, 2012

power is power

Spanish Manlove posted:

what about dudes who get plastic surgery to make it look like they're buff? is that disingenuous as well?

I mean, do what you want but I can spot calf implants in a nerd leg from across the room.

Being able to afford cosmetic surgery, on the other hand, is evidence of other attractive qualities.

• Locked thread