Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mommyblog Mindy
Apr 6, 2012

power is power

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

one of those does not appear to be like the other two

check out this one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Muttonchips posted:

That's because the OP is full of it. Check the profile. He's from FYAD. No such date took place and you're all being trolled.

:eyepop:

:vince:

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
furthermore, I feel that once you've progressed to the undressing stage, at that point you've made a commitment and you ARE obliged to engage with your partner. This deep sense of honor is why I remain technically heterosexual

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

da411onCLassy posted:

check out this one

50 year old men rule

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
atleast in my experience having a flat tummy is rule number one for getting a girl to want to squish on you. its like your lieing about rule number one makes it a big deal.

remember that abu ghraib pic with that lady guard giving a thumbsup after making some dude out of a line of them jack off? he had the flattest tummy.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Harime Nui posted:

I'm going jogging in an hour! How does that make all the men in this thread feel. Deeply onadequate!?
oh wow a whole loving hour

Mommyblog Mindy
Apr 6, 2012

power is power

afeelgoodpoop posted:

atleast in my experience having a flat tummy is rule number one for getting a girl to want to squish on you. its like your lieing about rule number one makes it a big deal.

remember that abu ghraib pic with that lady guard giving a thumbsup after making some dude out of a line of them jack off? he had the flattest tummy.

hosed up if true...

ThisGuy
Aug 16, 2014

This Fuckin' Guy

1gnoirents posted:

I didnt read this thread but when I scrolled back to the top to click on GBS I noticed the "serious posting" and so I read your post
anyways ttyl

For sure man. Most def reading into the situation. Still trying to find my tone here.

Smokey
Feb 8, 2008

numberoneposter posted:

oh wow a whole loving hour

i'm wondering if you think "in an hour" means "for an hour"

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Smokey posted:

i'm wondering if you think "in an hour" means "for an hour"
im loving blowing my reading comprehension today holy poo poo

i got really boozy last night while cleaning my house so im pretty hung over to be fair

im actually incapable of cleaning my house without a bottle of pinot gris

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Who cares?

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

da411onCLassy posted:

I mean, do what you want but I can spot calf implants in a nerd leg from across the room.

Being able to afford cosmetic surgery, on the other hand, is evidence of other attractive qualities.

So instead of getting cosmetic surgery I should just give the lady some money? I thought that was a social taboo or something?

Being :spergin: can be so confusing

Faux-Ass Nonsense
Feb 9, 2013

by Lowtax
its pretty unusual to meet fat guys my age (early/mid 20s) but there seems to be an abundance of fat women.its really strange

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow
what if the dude was wearing a corset

how would people feel about that

dude-corsets are a thing

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

Faux-rear end Nonsense posted:

its pretty unusual to meet fat guys my age (early/mid 20s) but there seems to be an abundance of fat women.its really strange

Part of it is due to general differences in male/female bodies. Plenty of those dudes will be fat by thirty if they don't change their eating habits.

also I've seen a ton of fat dudes in their early 20's, including when I was that age, so it might be the people you chill with? IDK

England Sucks
Sep 19, 2014

by XyloJW
If your requisits for having sex with someone is based on how they look with their clothes of loving LOL. You're a horrible human being op.

England Sucks
Sep 19, 2014

by XyloJW

da411onCLassy posted:

I mean, do what you want but I can spot calf implants in a nerd leg from across the room.

Being able to afford cosmetic surgery, on the other hand, is evidence of other attractive qualities.

Lol you just admitted you care about how much money someone makes. Nice class warfare.

Strike loving two on the horrible white person list gently caress off.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

I see a ton of fat girl with regular/athletic guy combos where I live and feel like in general women are fatter than men. Dunno if its region specific but it kind of sucks because I'm not interested in slamwhales.

gwaaargh
Jul 7, 2010

by XyloJW
i'm... not fat.

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!

oval office raja posted:

dude-corsets are a thing

He didn't need it and she looks like she'd rather be somewhere else.

Faux-Ass Nonsense
Feb 9, 2013

by Lowtax

ArbitraryC posted:

I see a ton of fat girl with regular/athletic guy combos where I live and feel like in general women are fatter than men. Dunno if its region specific but it kind of sucks because I'm not interested in slamwhales.

please stop using embarrassing made-up words, even if it is just typing them into a website

gorki
Aug 9, 2014
28" waist. still wearing primark boys sizes :baby:

:mad: it has nothing to do with winky size

England Sucks
Sep 19, 2014

by XyloJW
LOL When modern womans movement says love your body and accept all different shapes and don't let the media tell you how to look or shame others for their bodies then goes around and judge guys for their bodies.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

please stop using embarrassing made-up words, even if it is just typing them into a website

wet it up

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

da411onCLassy posted:

Is this really a thing?

EB Nulshit
Apr 12, 2014

It was more disappointing (and surprising) when I found that even most of Manhattan isn't like Times Square.

da411onCLassy posted:

all girls wear spanx

...What?

emoji
Jun 4, 2004

England Sucks posted:

LOL When modern womans movement says love your body and accept all different shapes and don't let the media tell you how to look or shame others for their bodies then goes around and judge guys for their bodies.

problem?

Richardanator
May 8, 2006

Mmmm.....
I wear shoulder pads and a crotch extender

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

England Sucks posted:

Everytime I see one of those black and white fat woman with male model inspirational pictures I'm just amazed at the cognitive dissonance of everyone involved.

GOD IS BED
Jun 17, 2010

ALL HAIL GOD MAMMON
:minnie:

College Slice

oval office raja posted:

dude-corsets are a thing

corsets are sexy on any gender, any age

England Sucks
Sep 19, 2014

by XyloJW

Yes a major one.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
I keep a 16 inch cucumber in my pants, who am I to judge?

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

England Sucks posted:

Lol you just admitted you care about how much money someone makes. Nice class warfare.

What's it matter if she's white? gently caress off with that racist bullshit

never seen again
Jan 25, 2008
Hahaha $50 to temporarily hide your man gunt. Why not spend that money on a pair of running shoes and get rid of the flab for good?

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Qvindtar posted:

Hahaha $50 to temporarily hide your man gunt. Why not spend that money on a pair of running shoes and get rid of the flab for good?

or atleast a month supply of dnp.

ps if you add in roids you can looks like this while gooning http://www.reddit.com/r/WTF/comments/1p4b34/results_of_trendnp_with_no_working_out/

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
Hi everyone! Just want you to know that I went running today and killed it. I'm lookin great and feeling great, and also I will be buying a dozen manspanx so I can do "the Zap Brannigan gag" IRL.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

England Sucks posted:

You're gay.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Harime Nui posted:

Hi everyone! Just want you to know that I went running today and killed it. I'm lookin great and feeling great, and also I will be buying a dozen manspanx so I can do "the Zap Brannigan gag" IRL.

gently caress yeah, me too!

The running thing. Not the manspanx, gently caress that poo poo. I'll spend my hundreds of underwear $$$ on running shoes and blow, thanks.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

England Sucks posted:

Lol that the concept of finding people attractive is so alien to you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

p.crestmont
Feb 17, 2012

England Sucks posted:

If your requisits for having sex with someone is based on how they look with their clothes of loving LOL. You're a horrible human being op.

Get out of GBS.

• Locked thread